Winter Gloves

Jim53

I though this shop for gloves was worth sharing.

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 445
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 422
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 416
I am using a pair of the green Bemacs, an all black pair of gauntlets of an unknown mfg my local bait shop had on the shelf and a 4 year old pair Ansell Neox Black Neoprene Coated Gauntlet Style Gloves.

The Ansell's are expensive but man oh man are they tough! They break in to a leather like texture after a while and only started to seep a little water at the seams after 3 hard years. A bead of Aqua-seal and zero seepage. :cool:

I am using a pair of the green Bemacs, an all black pair of gauntlets of an unknown mfg my local bait shop had on the shelf and a 4 year old pair Ansell Neox Black Neoprene Coated Gauntlet Style Gloves.

The Ansell's are expensive but man oh man are they tough! They break in to a leather like texture after a while and only started to seep a little water at the seams after 3 hard years. A bead of Aqua-seal and zero seepage. :cool:

Those Ansell gauntlets are steep in price... only $155. a pair each if you buy a dozen pair :roll:

Perfect! I've been looking all over town for a set of insulated gauntlets. These are just the ticket! Plus, I need some more snares anyway..Thanks Jim!

He here in Hawaii rough it out and go without gloves although we will wear a wetsuit in winter when the temps drop Into the the lower 70’s.

Hey folks here are some excellent gauntlets for cheap on ebay. They are the full length neoprene gauntlets made for exposure to chemicals and are really heavy duty. You can see in my above posts that they last for years and are usually expensive.

I offered $25 for a pair free shipping and they took it. I got them in today, they are great, and I immediately offered $25 for another pair and they took it.
These are a little longer than my original pair and fit all the way into my armpit.

There are 3 pair left. My original Ansell Neox gauntlets are still not worn out or leaking and 2 more pairs will last me for many years.

Good hunting out there folks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pair-Sho...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom