Update on possible meteorite

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I don't know what this is but its heavy for its size... 4.4 lbs... I can only hope its something good..the merc is in my truck...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,789
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,775
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,772
Last edited:
Hmmm

That thing looks very interesting. If it begins to crack open and emit a green glow I'd run for my shotgun though! :lol:

Looks like a salt water gold nugget to me . I get half for guessing what it is .:D

Harold

Fire Extinguishers and cold repelled the blob. Could it be a meteorite? Now the next test will be finding someone to ask.

When we got back to the car, I swung my IDX-PRO over it.....the meter was jumping all over the place! :shock: We couldn't hardly hear the beep from 1-2" away! :?: :interesting: Craig, Are you sure you want to leave that in your house? :no::lol:

When we got back to the car, I swung my IDX-PRO over it.....the meter was jumping all over the place! :shock: We couldn't hardly hear the beep from 1-2" away! :?: :interesting: Craig, Are you sure you want to leave that in your house? :no::lol:

I think I'll stick it under my wifes side of the bed :D

Looks like it might be ... extraterrestrial. :shock:

Might want to take it to the local university and have it examined.

Craig, congratulations on the Merc, and the big interesting blob lol. Hope it turns out to be something good!

Back
Top Bottom