• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Equinox

Eq 600

Looks like it's available now through Cabela's see All About Detectors forum , thread by S P , I should know more by tomorrow evening , Earl

Anyone know the difference between

The 600 and the 800 besides price?

Beach Scanner

Will do, i plan on getting one, if i don't go broke buying my next boat, they are high dollar :lol:, ML dealer- convention in Arizona , should know something by tomorrow night or Wed. happy hunting.

I ended up preordering through KellyCo. Normally don’t buy from them, but figured with them being the biggest Online Metal Detector store, I will probably get it the fastest through them.

I saw the chart doing comparisons..... its looking good based on those GENERAL statements against the Deus. Deus should have gotten higher marks for raw gold hunting with those 2 higher freq.... and for beach because they obviously didnt consider the dry sand... thats half the beach. I really aint expecting to get mine...... i suspect there will be some what of a limit ... but its still a test im betting until a large group is using them. Battery .... never good when they start telling you how you can recharge externally...... ya try that in the water.:lol: But for most it should be fine since we recharge anyway after every hunt.

I saw the chart doing comparisons..... its looking good based on those GENERAL statements against the Deus. Deus should have gotten higher marks for raw gold hunting with those 2 higher freq.... and for beach because they obviously didnt consider the dry sand... thats half the beach. I really aint expecting to get mine...... i suspect there will be some what of a limit ... but its still a test im betting until a large group is using them. Battery .... never good when they start telling you how you can recharge externally...... ya try that in the water.:lol: But for most it should be fine since we recharge anyway after every hunt.

Hopefully you can get one and take a beach spin. I cant watch someone from Idaho dry sand hunting with one again on Youtube. Heck a radio shack detector can do that:lol: Got my clams ready dewcon. My CTX just put another $300 in the nox funds:lol:

Hope

I will like the machine, what i do like is it's light , and semi water proof, should be good at the beach, a lot lighter than a CTX, and Excalibur, the things i don't care to much for is the head phone connector, as they should have made it just like the CTX connector, guess this help's with new head phone Yellow sales :laughing:, the other thing is the coil wire on the outside DRAG, 2 weak point's i see, otherwise , i most likely will like it, Earl

Cabela's has both the 600 and 800 listed. It states that they will be shipped from the Manufacturer in 4 to 7 days. They Do Not Have them in stock. Also on another forum a gentleman said he placed an order with Cabela's and they sent him a message saying that it was on Backorder.

mmmmmmmm

Just a ploy i guess to try to get business, claiming they have them in stock, than get the back order story , after they have your information , and order , this problem exist in a lot of businesses , thank's for the information, Earl PS At the end of the day THEY DON"T HAVE THEM AT ALL :roll:

I called Kellyco today and they said no new delivery info. When I mentioned that Cabela's had them, I was told they didn't. Kellyco said they will be shipping at the end of this month..................we'll see.

Looks like we will be getting another 9" of snow tonight anyway :mad:

3 more

Here tomorrow, the good new's is starting the weekend through next week 50s :thumbsup: i hope Feb. is kind to us, i hate the cold, no news yet from my contact, will post if i here something , Earl

I called Kellyco today and they said no new delivery info. When I mentioned that Cabela's had them, I was told they didn't. Kellyco said they will be shipping at the end of this month..................we'll see.

Looks like we will be getting another 9" of snow tonight anyway :mad:

As stated above Cabela did not have them, no one has them yet. Cabela had them on the website but they were not in stock.

I will never own one but expect to see a few here and there...I'm waiting for the fisher Pi.

The word from Keith posted yesterday. Keith is also the Boss of the New Minelab repair center.

Fresh new info on the Minelab Equinox delivery schedule - we just attended a meeting of Minelab dealers and were told they expect to start shipping them to us late this month...

I know most of us are anxious to get them, me included. But I’d also be happy with this slight delay if they get it right. If the prototypes I handled yesterday are any indication, it will be very much worth the wait.

https://www.facebook.com/FortBedfordDetectors/posts/1747275611999151

Machine

Is going to be released toward's the end of January, which mean's the dealer's won't have them in for sale till most likely Feb. 1st , he attended the Arizona convention , and had the prototype in his hand, his comment was ,it was very fast- machine , no release date given out- other than the End of Jan. 2018, Earl

Back
Top Bottom