I Am A Beliver Now

i know they were not heard with it as we have pounded that area with the excals and both were sandwiched in with iron so there is no way the excal would have heard them :no:

Romy, Here is where I will disagree with you. I do not care how much someone thinks an area has been pounded by other machines. It is a fact. You miss by an inch, you miss by a mile.

YOU could be 100% correct, BUT the ONLY way to know for sure is to test the signal BEFORE it is dug.

I have done it probably a hundred times now. TWICE, I told Kevin he had trash when the E-Trac had a signal. He was right and I was wrong. He got coins out of the trash.

Once, that I remember, I did get a coin out of the trash he couldn't pick up.
The other times we both got good signals with the E-Trac and the Equinox 800.

So MY OPINION is EVERY machine has its strengths and weaknesses. And EVERY USER who uses his or her machines needs to trust their ears and make a decision to dig or not to dig.

Congrats on the finds Romy! I haven't been out in weeks but with the warmer weather approaching that will change. Glad that new detector is working out for you. :yes:

Romy, Here is where I will disagree with you. I do not care how much someone thinks an area has been pounded by other machines. It is a fact. You miss by an inch, you miss by a mile.

YOU could be 100% correct, BUT the ONLY way to know for sure is to test the signal BEFORE it is dug.

I have done it probably a hundred times now. TWICE, I told Kevin he had trash when the E-Trac had a signal. He was right and I was wrong. He got coins out of the trash.

Once, that I remember, I did get a coin out of the trash he couldn't pick up.
The other times we both got good signals with the E-Trac and the Equinox 800.

So MY OPINION is EVERY machine has its strengths and weaknesses. And EVERY USER who uses his or her machines needs to trust their ears and make a decision to dig or not to dig.

All very good points indeed brother but i feel when i grid i grid like i mow a lawn and over lap on my path as to not miss a inch, and i slow way the hell down when im in a target rich or noisy area, But i can feel confident the excal would have missed the button (you will see when i put the video out soon) because of its delay when it nulls out on iron, it takes a second or two for the machine to pick anything up after a null, but with the nox the recovery speed is insane and can here the two when they are sandwiched together unlike the excal :cool: so that alone lets me know that on this tiny section of beach im sure we covered very well with 7 different detectors using excals, Ross the silver sniffer, Myself, Fellow forum Member Compass George, My bestfriend Mike, Our Fellow Buddy Ron P, Another Fellow Forum Member Low Tide, and one UN-invited poacher who hit all the spots i posted on my channel and surrounding areas :roll: so i would say i went back to these areas several times (5-6) too so they were pounded by some guys who know what they are doing that's for sure :yes: so im just saying i feel its proved it self with the quarter and the button that some how we all missed in some crazy way or that Nox is doing whats its said to do ;)

Congrats on a sweet find, SLQ's are awesome. Is there a barely visible date on that coin? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me....

Hoping you come out with a video with this find. Always love your videos, HH
Thanks Bud ! no its gonna be hard but your right its still kinda visible i do have a video of this but i have been backed up on making them as time has been short with work but i will get to that in a day or so for sure ;) :cool: Thanks for your support man GL&HH
On the silver , the gold chains are next , happy hunting , Earl
Thanks Bud ! I Got many silver chains just cant wait to find the gold ones =) :cool:

Both very cool finds. Congrats!
Thanks Beachhunter
That's some pretty neat finds there!
Heck ya im happy with em Thanks Felix ;)
Nice work Romy :yes: SLQ pretty cool from the beach.
Right i love my honey hole it took me a full day to full these out but it was way worth it :cool:

Sweet Romy. I figure you already have a set of Tony's headphones and if you do how do you like them? He said mine should ship next week.
no i dont i need to get some from him fro sure but i think i will still use the excal in the water this summer idk but i am gonna get some from the lord of the rings for sure :yes:
Nice finds!
Thanks Buddy

Pretty sweet finds! Those are bucket listers for me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I been looking 4 years for them but the are off my list now, i hope you score yours next brother gl&hh
Awesome SLQ! Never found one or a silver Washington. Congrats!
ya the quarters are hard to come by as more people seem to loose dimes and there were cherry picked out of most spots many years ago but in my 4 years i have found 10 silver quarters and about 100 dimes no joke, i hope you strike big silver soon bug GL&HH
Thanks for posting and congrats on all the finds !! They are some beauty's.
Thanks Pescadore i am so happy to have them and glad to share ;)
Congrats but can you honestly say you wouldn't have heard them with an excal?
Thanks Bud and Yes i know they were missed ;)
Nice finds....glad the EQUINOX is doing the business
thanks brother it sure is and i am gonna go see if i can sniff anything else out today

Nice score on the silver brutha!
Thanks Dave Brother not much gold this year but i hope to change that this summer and see ya out there more but i been doing well on the silver i suppose ;) GL&HH
Nice finds.
Thanks Bob
Nice captures.
Hhell yeah thanks Bud!
Nice work. I have not picked up either my 3030 nor my deus since I got the 800. Fast and deep are what she is. I dig a little more junk now but the stuff I've found has made it worth my while.

strick
Thanks Strick same here i have 6 machines and just sold my AT gold cause i dont use any of them anymore i will always love my excal and will always use here but as of now its all nox all the time
I have to agree I have the Max and the F75 and since I’ve gotten the 800 and having over 100 hours on it I haven’t even thought of pulling those two out. At first I wasn’t feeling it which is normal for me with any kind of change, but I feel very confident with the 800 and I too have gotten many bucket listers, not to mention a good ring at 9” that really blew my mind. I love my 800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hell ya i wasnt so in love at 1st but ya i dont plan on taking any other machine out for awhile anyways lol :cool: The Nox Does What Its Supposed To Do :cool:
Nice find, congrats!
Thanks Bud

great job romy congrats:D
thanks Man i am happy with the small stuff it doesnt always have to be gold and diamonds

Awesome find bud!!!! Congrats on the SLQ !!!!
Thanks Jim I been looking for that one for sometime now ;) hope to find some more with my nox now :cool:
Congrats on the finds Romy! I haven't been out in weeks but with the warmer weather approaching that will change. Glad that new detector is working out for you. :yes:
heck yeah George Thanks ! i hope we can get out and hunt soon, i dont get out much eater due to working my butt off but im off til Tuesday so its gonna be detecting mania, call me if ya wanna hunt brother, miss ya buddy

Back
Top Bottom