treasure commander

It will find a lead decoy weight at over a foot. They didn't have anything else to test it on. :lol:
All the big box stores are cashing in on the Robertsons. As soon as you walk into a Wallyworld down here by the eye glass dept. you are greeted by Willie. Head over to the pharmacy and they even have Duck Dynasty camo band aids. Do they work as good as a regular band aid? Dunno? Is Si gonna outsell a CTX? Not gonna happen Jack!
If they got enough money to blow on reality stars for promotion, you know you are over paying for a detector. Use a smaller detector shop. They need your support. :yes:

I figured as much but wanted to hear it from others. I did put in for a free one though. If I win cool, it not oh well. I didn't have plans on buying one anyway since I just bought an ace 250.

Its funny you mention the duck dynasty bandaids at wally world. Seen them just the other day and I was like you have got to be kidding me. My buddy seen them and flipped and had to buy a pack. I guess marketing duck dynasty items like that has its crowd that will buy it just because it says duck dynasty. Now me i'd prefer just the regular brand as you get more for half the price. lol

And btw I only paid $150 for the Ace 250. Guy bought it in an estate sale. No scratches on the coil or the cover or anywhere on it actually. Powered up just fine and showed it working. I almost bought one for 170 with 25 shipping until this guy put it up for 149 buy it now free shipping. So yea i jumped on that deal. :)

And btw I only paid $150 for the Ace 250. Guy bought it in an estate sale. No scratches on the coil or the cover or anywhere on it actually. Powered up just fine and showed it working. I almost bought one for 170 with 25 shipping until this guy put it up for 149 buy it now free shipping. So yea i jumped on that deal. :)
Not bad! Wish I could find a deal like a guy I ran into. He got an ace250 at a pawn shop for 20 bucks. And I know it worked because I checked it out. Looked brand new! makes me wonder if the pawn shop gave whoever brought it in 5 bucks:?:

Looked brand new! makes me wonder if the pawn shop gave whoever brought it in 5 bucks:?:

Sounds about right to me... 5 or 6 bucks, I used to work at a pawn broker..

Also who would sell one for that much, I'll tell you, someone who didn't buy it or own it...

<*)))>{

Sounds about right to me... 5 or 6 bucks, I used to work at a pawn broker..

Also who would sell one for that much, I'll tell you, someone who didn't buy it or own it...

<*)))>{

I agree, that 250 was jacked. Probably by a druggie for that price.:no: what a shame.

So I guess no one knows as yet where these detectors are originating from ?

Si wouldn't endorse anything from China, or would he? LOL

These are sold elsewhere on the net under the name "Ground EFX."

Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot chopstick.

These are sold elsewhere on the net under the name "Ground EFX."

Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot chopstick.

I just found them for 88 bucks....wow...big markup adding the cammo....

nevermind...that was the cheaper model. Showing 399 for the one that looks like they are selling. Why not just add another $100 and get an AT PRO?

Back
Top Bottom