Hard time getting started.

Yeah... please re visit this thread and let me know what you find out when you have had time to test it will you?

Got mine 2 days ago. It is a life saver. I would say 1.5" distance on average. I get a chirp or two a little further away but it's exactly what I hoped for. Did you ever get yours to cooperate?

Agreed! Nothing better than the Garrett AT Pro Pointer!

Huge fan of what Garrett does and the American made aspect is awesome, but for me it wasn't an option. I couldn't spend more on a pin pointer than I spent on my machine. I wish Garrett could come out with an ace 150 version of the carrot. I will, in the future, upgrade and do my best to support the sponsors but hopefully they understand budget constraints.

You ain't kidding Bart,the one I got from you 2 seasons ago has worked to perfection all this time and I'm pretty sure you know that I hunt DAILY if there's not 2 feet of snow. It's got a few hundred hours on it and hasn't bitched ONCE!
FABULOUS piece of equipment and I'd never be caught without it.

That is funny! I remember the day I first saw one and thought they were silly. I also remember the day I forgo mine at home and turned around and drove 30 mines back to get it because I "needed it" to hunt! lol

Back
Top Bottom