Metal detecting beaches along the gulf of Mexico

SilverSlayer98

Anybody have any suggestions on which beaches to hit along the coast or have any crazy finds you'd like to share that you've found along the gulf? I live in Houston Texas. Any help or stories would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's best to dig in the beaches where there is gold in the sand. :laughing::laughing:

Bottom line, beaches with people. ;) Stuff is always being dropped, and rolled around in the sand. The key is to find it before someone else does.

Look up "Cuts" on the beaches for your best opportunities.

Cheers,

Skippy

It's best to dig in the beaches where there is gold in the sand. :laughing::laughing:

Bottom line, beaches with people. ;) Stuff is always being dropped, and rolled around in the sand. The key is to find it before someone else does.

Look up "Cuts" on the beaches for your best opportunities.

Cheers,

Skippy

I might add : The more drunks the better. Especially when they decide to get "married" and roll around in the sand !

If you are going to the Galveston area, they do have some live feed cams. You can get a idea where most of the traffic areas are and what the surf looks like. Check your tide tables all the time. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Back
Top Bottom