Hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Had the chance to take some pics with Santa and the gang,and wanted to say merry Christmas to everyone..Got to looking at the pictures and our dogs are getting old,Dozer is 7 in my hands,and the rest are 5 years old..They have a life expectancies of 10 years and I just can’t imagine life without one of them.Time goes so fast,I remember taking the picture of them on the steps when they were 8 weeks old like it was yesterday...

Attachments

• 8F3D58C2-20C3-4170-BE74-97C562324C07.jpg
    8F3D58C2-20C3-4170-BE74-97C562324C07.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 28AA8855-97A2-4FAA-8644-B514641DFB40.jpg
    28AA8855-97A2-4FAA-8644-B514641DFB40.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
What a beautiful family. Merry Christmas from Southern Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome brutha!! Merry Christmas to your awesome family

Great lookin' family Woody, the kids look just like you. LOL A very merry Christmas to you and your family and a prosperous New Year as well. Maybe one day I'll head up to Blairsville to hunt with you if thats doable. HH Mark.

Great lookin' family Woody, the kids look just like you. LOL A very merry Christmas to you and your family and a prosperous New Year as well. Maybe one day I'll head up to Blairsville to hunt with you if thats doable. HH Mark.

Thanks Mark,ya know we’re really lucky to live in western Pennsylvania and be in this hobbie,,everything is old and it makes it that much better.I have tons of permissions at private homes I haven’t hit yet,maybe in the spring or summer if your down this way

Nice! Quite the pack you got there! You and the Mrs. must have good management skills.
Season's Greetings to you and yours.

What a beautiful family. Merry Christmas from Southern Louisiana

Awesome brutha!! Merry Christmas to your awesome family

Merry Christmas man! Great picture!

Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas to your family too !

Great bunch of furry friends you have there too !

We know what you mean about not being able to imagine life without one of them, we get very attached also, we lost our previous dog "Angel" years ago to sudden illness after 15 very healthy years, (she was a Border Collie mix) I cried like a baby for some time, we had to get another dog within a month after that because even though we still very much missed "Angel", our home seemed too empty without hearing the sound of paws around the house, and she was such a loving dog we believe she would have wanted us to share our love with another pup that was waiting for a loving home.

Our dog we have now "Xena" (another Border Collie mix) is about 5 years old, we adopted her from an SPCA when she was about 9 weeks old, here is the photo the SPCA had on Petfinder of when she was about 8 weeks old, we saw her pic online on a Saturday and was there early on a Monday as it was first come first served and we wanted to be sure to get her.

The pic on the left was her SPCA pic, the others are as she grew to her current size. She is an inside dog and loves tummy rubs and an occasional dab of peanut butter :lol:
Xena_pics.jpgXena_Dec_2018_TR2.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and your family. As for the dogs it is very hard watching them get old. The hardest thing I've ever had to do was make the decision to put my best friend down at age 14. Haven't been able to get another yet . Been 12 years and still puts tear in the eye.

Merry Christmas to your family too !

Great bunch of furry friends you have there too !

We know what you mean about not being able to imagine life without one of them, we get very attached also, we lost our previous dog "Angel" years ago to sudden illness after 15 very healthy years, (she was a Border Collie mix) I cried like a baby for some time, we had to get another dog within a month after that because even though we still very much missed "Angel", our home seemed too empty without hearing the sound of paws around the house, and she was such a loving dog we believe she would have wanted us to share our love with another pup that was waiting for a loving home.

Our dog we have now "Xena" (another Border Collie mix) is about 5 years old, we adopted her from an SPCA when she was about 9 weeks old, here is the photo the SPCA had on Petfinder of when she was about 8 weeks old, we saw her pic online on a Saturday and was there early on a Monday as it was first come first served and we wanted to be sure to get her.

The pic on the left was her SPCA pic, the others are as she grew to her current size. She is an inside dog and loves tummy rubs and an occasional dab of peanut butter :lol:
View attachment 430860View attachment 430862

Sorry to hear about your your loss,they become more like kids everyday..Just a tragedy.
But on the bright side congrats to your new addition to the family.She looks really happy,and very well taken care of.. merry Christmas to all of yours

What a GREAT picture! Love it! :laughing: I remember you posted one a few years back when your team was a bit younger...out in the yard, which was beautiful and looked like a putting green! And I commented on how do you keep that bunch from tearing up your grass?:laughing: Merry Christmas Woody!

Great pic Wood. I'm a cat guy and have as many cats as you have dogs. Animals are wonderful. They love you no matter what detector you use.

Back
Top Bottom