• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got A Smoken Deal !!!!!

romyrome

Elite Member
I picked Up A DetectorPro Headhunter Pulse Metal Detector for 60 bucks at the swap meet this weekend :cool: it needed a little cleaning up but its in nice shape and well I was wondering if anyone has one and had any info or tips on how to use it? (Other than what the manual says i downloaded) i had picked up a whites PI 1000 for 150 in the past and well didn't know how to use it so well so i sold it =( now i really want to lean to water hunt and i know my AT Pro wont do well in the So Cal Salt So I got This Machine Any Help Helps Thanks Guys and Gals

Attachments

• For Sale 014a.jpg
    For Sale 014a.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,449
  • For Sale 013a.jpg
    For Sale 013a.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,455
  • For Sale 019a.jpg
    For Sale 019a.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,451
  • For Sale 017a.jpg
    For Sale 017a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,436
I got skunked Today well kinda I found a ring (a junker but a pretty one), I went to the beach and worked over a area that gets heavy traffic but it also gets heavy metal detector traffic :( but I really wanted to try out my new PI Machine witch worked well, I found a rusty nail in the wet and a very crusty and growing stuff zinc penny :p and thats about it :wow: the ring I found out in the dry zone that no one hunts about 100 yards from the wet sand way past the towel line cause I was finding nothing with my AT Pro in the dry but two pull tabs , two penny's the ring and a dime But :( i did learn that the PI works real good though, I barred a pulltab I found about 8" and it had no prob picking it up :D so in a quick hour and a half I leaned a bit about my new machine and had a nice day at the beach :cool:

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,304
  • tTn.jpg
    tTn.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,313
Freaking unbelievable. You got yourself a $400-450 street value PI that will go head-to-head with the Whites Dual Field PI. Had mine for 6 years recover over a hundred gold rings with it. Put your time in it will serve you well....btw Do yourself a favor and stay away from the iron infested areas. Nice find

Atta' boy!!! When you buy 'em for that little, you're not afraid to lend it to friends; leave it in your car; or take it with you on vacation. Excellent find my friend!!!!

:dingding: Great find for $60! :wow:

Freaking unbelievable. You got yourself a $400-450 street value PI that will go head-to-head with the Whites Dual Field PI. Had mine for 6 years recover over a hundred gold rings with it. Put your time in it will serve you well....btw Do yourself a favor and stay away from the iron infested areas. Nice find

Thanks everyone I had to pay half in 2 dollar bills and half in rolled change i found detecting lol but ya i only had about 64 bucks to my name and only minutes before a lady was trying her best to sell me one of those silver 2014 walking liberty oz of silver coins and if i had gotten that i would have been sol :cool: and when he said 60 i was like deal no questions asked . but yeah Thanks For the tip PI JOE i need to learn a bit more before i feel confident enough to get out in the water but i am very excited thats for sure any and all tips are welcome ;)

Romeyrome
I have that machine and love it
Only bad thing is...prepare to dig your butt off
It can be very sensitive and go deeeeep
It is the back up to my excal 2
I'm new to the excal and am still learning
I think it will hunt every bit as good as the excal,
but with no discrimation to speak of

Still great machine and a fantastic price
Good Luck
mckinney01

Romeyrome
I have that machine and love it
Only bad thing is...prepare to dig your butt off
It can be very sensitive and go deeeeep
It is the back up to my excal 2
I'm new to the excal and am still learning
I think it will hunt every bit as good as the excal,
but with no discrimation to speak of

Still great machine and a fantastic price
Good Luck
mckinney01

awesome yeah it seems to have some depth all right :D i did a few air test and its picking up rings at 13-15" no prob so you aint kidding :cool:

Back
Top Bottom