Got Double Faked!

All this time I heard the Compadre was the king for finding gold chains, just put a waterproof box on it and you'll find all the gold chains you could ever hope for. :D Cheaper than the Nox and alot cheaper them pretty much everything else. Wonder if anyone has ever tried one in salt :?:

A single frequency machine will not work well in salt water at all. They false a lot. Been proven over and over. Nice thought but because of the mineralization you have to set the sensitivity down and you lose depth on single frequency VLF machines.

Felix I got faked out bad by a SS ring and even got it on video. It took me a few minutes to realize it didn't weigh anything.
Choice swear words after that makes the video NSFW! :laughing:

Yeah, agreed..Stainless Steelies absolutely suck the royal Razzoulli! We hunt a lot of docksides up here and get the SS washers and nuts all the time. But thats what a guy can expect in that location...pulltabs, splitshots, SS washers and nuts, various other dockside gold tone junklings......But a guy accepts the situation and goes into 'dig it all' mode, works the numbers...doesn't take it personal...

You know whats worse than SS rings/washers/nuts though? TUNGSTEN RINGS!! Especially ones found in a swimming area far away from any dock! Nice deep cut, no pulltabs or washers, just greenies and lead weights, old brass swim suit buckles...The perfect Gold bearing strata! For all this risk and effort, I DESERVE to pull a big gold Ring! I'm in the bullshark feeding trough at dinner time, I got the right gear, I'm committed to this relationship and put in the time! I paid to park even! Dammit!

Those damn Tungstens hide right where a big Gold ring SHOULD be...They sound so succulent in the tone and clanging around in the scoop! They feel so heavy on the pick out, feel so smooth and sultry! Completely trick a guy and can send a fellow into an uncontrollable verbal rage!!

A guy says to himself: "YES! There you are! I got you! You picollo player! WooHoo! You are massive!" Then, upon furthur inspection, wastes time getting a look, just for a really major let down! "Tungsten?.... "DAMN YOU UNIVERSE!!!" (Uncontrollable Swear string following!) "I did everything right, and you are a Tungsten?" "If I wanted to find Tungsten I woulda went to the hardware store and bought a $2 drill bit!!"

People who buy bastard metal rings with no comprehension or respect for Gold's intrinsic value really frost my biscuit! Some of these Tungstens retail for what a Gold one would have!..So why in the hell would a guy buy a Tungsten Ring? It makes no sense at all!

Still, a guy should attempt to get control over their emotions and vocabulary, in case there are any kids around, Tungsten Rings found in a swimming area is the ultimate test......I once killed a whole flock of migrating geese with a particularly virulent and caustic string of Tungsten Ring swears....wiped out some old Willows in one swim area as if they had bit hit with a full tank dose of the verbal equivalent of Agent Orange...

Its well known that Gold is a cruel Mistress, Tungsten is Her ugly Booger eating Sister...I can see where some smarter guys just say "Screw it!", simplify their Life and slam totters for clad....Too much Tungsten will do this to ya...Stainless Steel Rings will too...

The feeble minded will always go after the Gold! You cant discourage the ignorant! They simply dont know any better! The Powerball Lottery proves this fact!....For the rest of us? I mean hey, chasing and capturing a booger eating Sister is better than nothing at all? At least we have something in common?...:laughing:

Last edited:
Scuba / Steve / Felix

Scuba bye :facepalm: , Steve now you know how i feel when i was 130 miles , 260 round trip to the beach , no place to stay with pet's, than taking a beating from certain member's because i hardly beach hunted , only on vacation's, now i live here, so all curve your comment's till the end of the year , my time 2018, as far as Felix , i simply stated he is using the wrong machine , is- he likes to dig all, i had better success on The East coast of Florida with a pulse dig all deeper penetrating machine , my opinion only, wish him the best, Earl

All this time I heard the Compadre was the king for finding gold chains, just put a waterproof box on it and you'll find all the gold chains you could ever hope for. :D Cheaper than the Nox and alot cheaper them pretty much everything else. Wonder if anyone has ever tried one in salt :?:

I’ve done exactly that, but for fresh water. Doesn’t work great in the salts at all, not much fun trying to recognize a good target in a world of false chatterings.

Felix, bummer on the double fakes, it’s a pretty major downer realizing it ain’t gold, but your not far from it!

"Its well known that Gold is a cruel Mistress, Tungsten is Her ugly Booger eating Sister..."
Mud, You are the FMDF's poet laureate! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom