went to 1878 abandoned school......

richieb

well went to the old school this morn, used 3 different coils for my bountyhunter pioneer 505 ,picked up 6 clad coins..but my detector picked up tons of other good hits but when swept over them again ,I lost`em ! the machine is fine cause my sniper worked yesterday at my house. these coins have to be too deep for my machine to get a good read on. any one have a thought ? and has that happened to others. should have kept my minelab, but had to sell years ago to pay bills.

That is a strange one - the only time I have encountered signals showing and then not showing is when they put processed rock from the mines in school yards here. But you dont have that situation. Good luck, maybe dig some on the first indication of a signal and see, Steve in so az

Dig a little

I agree with epi-hunter. Take a plug out, rescan and see what you get. If it's there you will know, and then the excitement begins. Good luck hope it's it old.

Just wondering, are the coils you are useing met to be used on your particular detector? Not all coils are interchangeable. Has to do with the frequency of each coil and what the electronics of your machine geared to accept.

rob, they are all bountyhunter coils. put energizer 9v batteries in this morn and hit a park in Intercourse,p.a., after I went to my bank there. worked ok. but someone definately hit this place. found 2 cents !!!! hidious !! someone was being smart ! lol. did have duracell`s in machine. who knows. maybe the bunny will run better.

Back
Top Bottom