MoBob dug a Dragoon!

61chip

Elite Member
MoBob and I hit one of our sites yesterday for a little detecting. I guess a good campsite gets used for decades. We've found Indian artifacts, Yankee, Reb, guerilla, and homesteader relics from this site. Yesterday, Bob added Dragoon activity to the site. He found a sweet US "D" cuff button! Congrats on a bucket list button, bro! Pics are my digs, Bob's, and the D cuff. Thanks for looking and HH

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_2468.jpg
    IMG_2468.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 615
Thanks guys, I have dug my share of buttons over the years . But the Dragoon has always eluded me until our second site of the day on Sunday morning. Funny thing is Chip and I spoke about the D button before the hunts, and when I dug it told chip got another eagle cuff. But after getting home and cleaning it with a toothpick for about an hr. low and behold it was the button that I have been after for over 18 yrs. of digging civ. Might not be to special for some but sure made my day. Anyway relic buds thanks for looking and commenting. HH

That's one sweet button, congrats! I've still yet to dig a Dragoon button; hopefully one of these days!

Thanks , I have been digging here and my home state of Va. for the past 18 yrs. and after many eagles, flats, and state buttons it is my first. Hope you pass over one. I was more excited over that than a lot of others I have found. Guess because I had pretty much given up on finding one. But their out there , hope you pull one. HH

Back
Top Bottom