Found Missed Coins Today

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I decided to do a quick hunt today at a girls JR. High softball field. There were 2 games played there yesterday so I thought I might pick up some easy clads. I had detected most of this area twice before with my AT Pro. I checked the seating areas and found nothing but decided to try the part of the area I had detected hard before. I ended up with $ 3.16 in clads. I missed all these coins with the AT Pro ?? I had a neat experience too. I got a very strong 28 signal. I figured it was either 2 dimes or a quater so I dug the plug. I found 3 dimes in the hole. I checked the hole again with my Nox 600 and still had a good 26 hit. I dug a bit deeper in the same hole and out comes two more dimes. Yes, 5 dimes coin spill in the same hole. Crazy !! I cleaned up all my clads I had shown so I need more coins before I clean what I just found. Tomorrow I am going to try and find a lost wedding band. Hope I can find it for the lady.
HH and good luck to all.
Bubbaron Nox 600, At Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer

I am saving all the clads. I have a bag for each month and have no idea how much I have total up to now. At the end of the year I will count it and cash it in. I know I have at least $200 + so far for 2018. I do find a good bit of clads, especially quarters.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT PRO CARROT PIN POINTER

A 28 on the nox should be a quarter and 3 pennies. :laughing:

Nice saves and it sounds like you and that NOX are hitting it off quite well. :)

Congrats

G2M

Back
Top Bottom