• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New coil for MXT, DFX, M6!!!!

That is one of the stranger looking coils I've seen. It's a brick!

It is an awesome coil for ball fields, parks, and the beach.

I dont think anyone else sells a coil like this at this time..

It looks similar to the Bigfoot but a little different shape. Depth is over twice the width, which is hard to do with a coil. Air tests around 6" to 8" depending on target size. Covers a soccer field pretty quick. Pinpoints real easy. I've heard the ears break easy on the Bigfoot. I don't think the ears on the Big Dawg will have that problem. I think it's a keeper.

Haha, that coil is awesome. I remember seeing one of those or one similar on a Whites Treasure Hunting America YouTube vid. Its a neat little(big) coil. Would like to try it out one day.

CrockofCoins, when you get yours will you test one thing for me. In thier add they say you get a single beep on the front half of the coil and a double beep on the back half. I know with the bigfoot it's like that on the m6 and mxt, which I personally don't like. But on the dfx you get a single beep the full length, which is the way I like it. Will you see if this new coil single beeps on the dfx? Also the bigfoot was know to not be a very deep coil, so I would like to know if this one is about equal or better in depth.

Back
Top Bottom