Ace Is Slipping

ME&MYACE400

Elite Member
Well we got out a bit yesterday, ran into another hunter but he was walking his dogs at the time. Now we know each other and both were wearing our Garrett Pouches. Anyways we get to detect our first home later this week. I'll remember to check the outhouse:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Feb182018.jpg
    Feb182018.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 225
That number 3 is sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Good things come in Threes! Threes are quite handy for Geometry...very strong and stable number for when designing things...like pyramids or rafters...figuring out sq ft of concrete yardage required...Airplane or watercraft or Wind Turbine propeller configurations...Yep, Threes are really a good thing to understand and take note of...Poison Ivy figured this out long ago...Thats a nice Three you got there! Trophy! It coulda been a stupid old worthless four! Like a 401k!...:laughing:

Absolutely! Good things come in Threes! Threes are quite handy for Geometry...very strong and stable number for when designing things...like pyramids or rafters...figuring out sq ft of concrete yardage required...Airplane or watercraft or Wind Turbine propeller configurations...Yep, Threes are really a good thing to understand and take note of...Poison Ivy figured this out long ago...Thats a nice Three you got there! Trophy! It coulda been a stupid old worthless four! Like a 401k!...:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom