Heading to Indy this weekend Saturday morning anyone?

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Heading to Indy this weekend and will have a little time to hunt .
I would love to sink my lesche into some sod . I am prepared to go it alone but a Freindly forum buddy is always welcome . So are secret honey holes .
I'll be in Avon actually .
Just PM me . Thanks Agian
,Dew

PM jkwidener, he is 40 miles outside of Indy and looking for a buddy.
Tell him I recommend you for a hunting partner as long as you bring your own shovel:lol::laughing:

They'll run you out of the parks in Avon, but there are some decent little spots close. I had to sell off my gear last winter, but if you want the recently acquired old school Compadre and I could meet you and hit a little park and lot I was frequenting close by where a few pretties came out of. Nice little spots.

There's a huge grassy area near there that has had lots of dropped items over the years and tremendous digging potential - although you might want to block out pulltabs

Indianapolis+Speedway+1909.JPG

There's a huge grassy area near there that has had lots of dropped items over the years and tremendous digging potential - although you might want to block out pulltabs

Indianapolis+Speedway+1909.JPG

If only there was any grass left there...:( The people of Speedway have always been super accommodating to me digging up their lawns though!!

There are huge areas of grass around there, but it's where the drunks camp, and the grass is HIIGGGHHH the whole year except during the races. Talk about can-slaw...:wow:

They'll run you out of the parks in Avon, but there are some decent little spots close. I had to sell off my gear last winter, but if you want the recently acquired old school Compadre and I could meet you and hit a little park and lot I was frequenting close by where a few pretties came out of. Nice little spots.

Sweet ! I'll send you a PM . Go ahead and shoot me a text . I'll bring the Vaquero also in case you wanna take it for a spin or I hafta hang with that sweet compadre👍

If only there was any grass left there...:( The people of Speedway have always been super accommodating to me digging up their lawns though!!

There are huge areas of grass around there, but it's where the drunks camp, and the grass is HIIGGGHHH the whole year except during the races. Talk about can-slaw...:wow:

As a kid growing up my dad raced formula fords for 20 years . I know of what you speak. I'd jump that fence ! 😎

Attachments

• IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 112
Sweet ! I'll send you a PM . Go ahead and shoot me a text . I'll bring the Vaquero also in case you wanna take it for a spin or I hafta hang with that sweet compadre👍

Yeah, message me up! I actually have the Vaquero on my short list for when I get a little bigger weapon this spring so that would be awesome. :aok:

I was going to say i live an hour north of there

Darn ! You could have joined . I would say we may have to do this again .
If you get a chance to hunt with Oldsjunkie don't miss out on the opportunity .
He is a great host .
Dew

I was going to say i live an hour north of there

Darn ! You could have joined . I would say we may have to do this again .
If you get a chance to hunt with Oldsjunkie don't miss out on the opportunity .
He is a great host .
Dew

Yeah man, we woulda been happy to have you freeze in the breeze with us Tater! I'm an hour south of Indy, but am happy to drive and meet, just message me any time.

Thanks for the kind words Dew. With the newest round of weather up there and a decent thaw down this way, you northern folks may have to make a road trip back down! :sledding:

I have been out. 5 indians and a 2 cent for coins but been doing good on relics. few civil war buttons and a stirup.

Back
Top Bottom