Suggestions on detector stands?

ArthurEvans

How do you all put down your detector without getting the sand/dirt/dew on it so much? I prop it on the shovel sometimes, but it's kind of a hassle. Is there a better method? Do those aftermarket stands work well? Thanks for your suggestions!

Not a stand guy, often hunt in during wet muddy days. My ATP is often dripping dirt and mud by the time I get home. Quick squirt with the hose takes care of it. My opinion is if it's not dirty, it's not been used.

Not a stand guy, often hunt in during wet muddy days. My ATP is often dripping dirt and mud by the time I get home. Quick squirt with the hose takes care of it. My opinion is if it's not dirty, it's not been used.

Agreed! Just adds weight to the machine. most machines are built to take everyday wear and tear.

I have dropped one off the tailgate of my truck and knocked several over leaning against my truck with no issues. I know I just jinxed myself.

I have seen one backed over with a truck, that didnt end well..

How do you all put down your detector without getting the sand/dirt/dew on it so much? I prop it on the shovel sometimes, but it's kind of a hassle. Is there a better method? Do those aftermarket stands work well? Thanks for your suggestions!

I drop to left knee, and lay detector over my right knee. If you're accurate at pinpointing the target, minimal time is required to retrieve it.

I got a waterproof detector specifically so I don't have to worry about it. just rinse it off when it gets dirty

Get a Makro racer stand. They will fit most brands. They are so light in weight and works well.I bought 2 from Craig .PM him and see if he can help you.

Thanks! Was looking at the Anderson stand... doesn't fold though. I Like the looks of the Makro stand.

I don't know Craig, though... is he a dealer? What's his screen name?

Cheers

Thanks! Was looking at the Anderson stand... doesn't fold though. I Like the looks of the Makro stand.

I don't know Craig, though... is he a dealer? What's his screen name?

Cheers

Show me treasure, He is listed in the sponsor list.

Back
Top Bottom