• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The honeymoon ended this weekend

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
No gold, no chunky silver bracelets, no huge silver coin spills. Just a '41 merc, 5 wheaties, a buff and a 1941 Canadian penny for me. I think Worm got 3 or 4 wheaties, but no silver...however, he's still smiling from all the silver he got last Sunday:lol:

Attachments

• 20190324_160042_HDR.jpg
    20190324_160042_HDR.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 382
Don’t clean it out until I get to hunt it lol! Nice finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We thought we had it somewhat cleaned out and then Worm goes and hits that silver spill. There's still lots of area that hasn't had a coil over it. It's a retired golf course so not much on the fairways so far, but like I said there's tons of square footage that hasn't had a coil over it...yet:lol: We're working on it. Anytime you want to come down just let me or Worm know.
Oh Dang, I thought you were gonna say you and Worm broke up :laughing::laughing:
Nah, Worm's a great hunting partner:lol:
Nice finds Toad! Worm should still be smiling that spill was amazing!
Thanks! Worm's due for silver next time we head out.
Congrats Scott on the Merc and all those Wheat's. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Looking forward to your 2019 finds!

We thought we had it somewhat cleaned out and then Worm goes and hits that silver spill. There's still lots of area that hasn't had a coil over it. It's a retired golf course so not much on the fairways so far, but like I said there's tons of square footage that hasn't had a coil over it...yet:lol: We're working on it. Anytime you want to come down just let me or Worm know.

Nah, Worm's a great hunting partner:lol:

Thanks! Worm's due for silver next time we head out.

Thanks Trapper! Looking forward to your 2019 finds!

Man maybe it's not the correct way of looking at it, but you hit a Merc, and that made the day successful for me. ANOTHER WEEKEND "WE" DIDN'T GO HOME WITH NO SILVER. I didn't dig the silver, but my teammate Toad did. :laughing:

Man maybe it's not the correct way of looking at it, but you hit a Merc, and that made the day successful for me. ANOTHER WEEKEND "WE" DIDN'T GO HOME WITH NO SILVER. I didn't dig the silver, but my teammate Toad did. :laughing:

The pressure's on you to score next sunday:laughing:

You still got some shiny so congrats on that! I feel your pain though. I've slipped into a major slump myself!

No gold, no chunky silver bracelets, no huge silver coin spills. Just a '41 merc, 5 wheaties, a buff and a 1941 Canadian penny for me. I think Worm got 3 or 4 wheaties, but no silver...however, he's still smiling from all the silver he got last Sunday:lol:

hey toad! ya still using' the ''mojave"?..seems like the nox" got it out classed,
what with all that silver ya finding' i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom