So Cal?

Booty Hunter

Anyone in or around So Cal area? I get the feeling I'm the only one here on the west coat........... :(

Hey Booty Hunter, I am in the CA Bay area.

Why don't you drop into the CA Metal Detecting Forum? Plenty of Valley girlz and So Cal folks there. :lol:

Vally Girlz, hmmmm. Funny you mention that, cause I ended up marrying one :P

Thank for the tip, I'll try it out...........

collectorBob said:
Rudy said:
Hey Booty Hunter,  I am in the CA Bay area.

Where in the Bay Area? I'm close to Los Altos, and new to MDing.

San Jose. You might want to check in at Kinzli's California Forum. Lots of Bay area folks there .... plus the Valley Girls folks too. :lol:

You might also want to think about joining up with the Treasure Hunters Society of Santa Clara. It is a very active club that meets once a month. Check

http://members.tripod.com/~WaipahuHaole1/treasurehunters.html

Next meeting is Wednesday Dec 13th, although I may not be able to attend it.

Hi:

Snowbird going down to Morro Bay for Winter, new to MD and
want to learn everything about beach hunting. Any advice
will be appreciated.

Vegas Duffer

Hey Booty Hunter -

I'm in the So. Cal. area - Los Angeles

I'm just starting out MD'ing - will be spending a lot of time MD'ing in spring and summer and could use a buddy as well. :yes:

Let me know where you're at and maybe we could connect.

Robin 8)

Hello from a fellow So Cal'er. I am around the parts East of San Bernardino. I could use a MD'er buddy near these parts that has more detector time and experience then me. If you around this area drop me a PM.

I appears I'm not alone......... :yes:

Torakage - I don't usually get to San Berdoo often, but I'll let you know when I do....Good Luck. (Sure could use a fix of Rosa Marias Tacos)

Robin - I'm in the SFV (Tarzana). Don't do alot of dirt digging as I prefer the Beach and Water (with the occasional Tot Lot). Let me know if you are interested........

Vegas Duffer - I've hunted Morro Bay a couple of times. I would definitely recommend hitting Pismo Beach a bit South (The Pier) or Cayucos a few miles North (The Pier). Much more foot Traffic=More Treasure.

HH

Booty Hunter

Back
Top Bottom