Just Some SoCal Silver and Wheats

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
I haven't had a whole lot of time to detect but here are some finds from the last couple times out. I had a nice 6 silver day which was the most silver I have had in a day for a while. The finds takes me to 55 silver coins for the year and 254 wheat pennies for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4003.jpg
    IMG_4003.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 270
Some nice silver there. Congrats. And another bonus marble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the silver roosie fused together with the wheaties, in-situ fresh out of the dig !

I pity the poor fellows in coming years who are going to go out to the same So. CA parks as you guys. Only to find them strip-mined of all the good old high-conductor coin signals. Honestly, how do you sleep with yourself at night ? :laughing:

I understand the little time thing Jason, but you sure do have much greater results with yours. Congrats on another great report as your numbers continue to rise. Trapper

I understand the little time thing Jason, but you sure do have much greater results with yours. Congrats on another great report as your numbers continue to rise. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Little league is almost done and the weather is warming up.
Nice finds Jam, WTG and congratulations.
Thanks Jerr!
I like the silver roosie fused together with the wheaties, in-situ fresh out of the dig !

I pity the poor fellows in coming years who are going to go out to the same So. CA parks as you guys. Only to find them strip-mined of all the good old high-conductor coin signals. Honestly, how do you sleep with yourself at night ? :laughing:
Thanks Tom. It's always nice finding a little spill stuck together. I sleep just find haha. Funny all these finds come from parks everyone has hit including myself numerous times.
Some nice silver there. Congrats. And another bonus marble.

Thanks buddy!
That's a nice pile of silver and wheats. Congrats on an excellent hunt.
Thanks!
Sweet finds!

Thanks CW!

U the man! So, I just want to know what you do with all that silver, do you put it in a large glass water keg? had did that with pennies years ago.

Back
Top Bottom