Wyatt Earp wikipedia

Fascinating stuff... :yes:

If you think Earp's name was long, Pablo Picasso's full name was Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. :shock: I can see why he signed his paintings "Picasso".

If you think Earp's name was long, Pablo Picasso's full name was Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. :shock: I can see why he signed his paintings "Picasso".

I guess his mother was an undecided Person :lol:

Oh my!!
I am learning things here I didn't know.
Thanks.

Wonder how many baby's name books his mother and father looked at??lol

WOW!
How would you even know that Gabby?

he'd need to have one HUGE drivers' licence in order to squeeze all of those names on it, lmao! :crackup:

Could this be an uncouth relative of his ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
wburp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom