Not your everyday find

GW3735

Elite Member
I haven't posted anything in awhile but I came acrossed this piece at an old school site and couldn't believe how it looked when I cleaned it up and thought I had to post it. This Saint Cristopher Be My Guide pin is fully intact both pins in place and is somewhere from the 1920s- 1930s timeframe shows the five modes of transportation at the time car,steam boat,train,airplane, and blimp. One of my all time favorite finds.
Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 400
I’ve never seen such a thing,that’s incredible! I do like Sterling a lot,especially when it’s really cool like that one,very nice!

VERY cool find, I have never seen one of those on here before and would be amazed if another one ever showed up!

I haven't posted anything in awhile but I came acrossed this piece at an old school site and couldn't believe how it looked when I cleaned it up and thought I had to post it. This Saint Cristopher Be My Guide pin is fully intact both pins in place and is somewhere from the 1920s- 1930s timeframe shows the five modes of transportation at the time car,steam boat,train,airplane, and blimp. One of my all time favorite finds.
Thanks for looking and HH.
Don't forget walking and piggyback riding! Those are on there too.
That is one beautiful work of art.

I’ve never seen such a thing,that’s incredible! I do like Sterling a lot,especially when it’s really cool like that one,very nice!
Thanks I'm very pleased with it.
Killer find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Very very cool.....Good luck travel pin huh ?

Nice post.
Hope it's also a good luck finds pin
That's a very unique find.. I love it..
First one I've every seen
Before the Segway :laughing:
Yes presegway
That's a real beauty......Congrats
Thanks
VERY cool find, I have never seen one of those on here before and would be amazed if another one ever showed up!
I've seen ones with broken pins online for sale but none as complete I'm amazed it was never broken.
Don't forget walking and piggyback riding! Those are on there too.
That is one beautiful work of art.
It is a piece of art and tops in my collection
Amazing find, shape and awesome display setup, congrats!
Thanks
Wow that is nice, very cool find Gene! Congrats!!
Thanks Ron I had to find something eventually as nice as your finds Lol
That would be a fav for me too...and for the exact same reason. Congrats!!
Thanks

I found this one a while back in a local pond. It also ranks as a favorite silver find.

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom