The Lagina Brothers New TV Series

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Maybe the "Curse of Oak Island" has run its course because I just saw that the Lagina Brothers have a new series coming out where they will be somehow involved with other treasures such as the Jesse James treasure......I wonder how long this new series will be dragged out. Will they retain Gary Drayton the so-called"metal detecting expert"? Will they still have a narrator making a big deal out of a piece of wood? Stay tuned folks.....

Last edited:
.... Stay tuned folks.....

Please oh please oh please don't torture me !

With the amount of "evidence" these clowns come up with, I can spin an equal amount of "iron-clad treasure evidence" from my own back-yard !

Eg.: "mysterious shapes" and "local lore" , and "uncanny rocks", and "conspiratorial govt. coverups", and a "strange squiggle drawing I found", and a "treasure map I bought from the guy on the street corner with a stellar unquestionable lineage" blah blah blah.

Please, someone tell me when I can stop vomiting !

He was definitely not Australian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We must remember they are "Reality Shows". Whose reality I have absolutely no idea. Certainly Not mine. So each one that comes out I throw the Yellow BS Flag. Those shows are dirt cheap to make and the advertisers pay up big time to get their ads on the shows because people want to believe that they really ":Might" be something to those claims.
As long as people will watch they will continue to make them.

Look at how many of them have been floating around now. Some of them for years. One of them in Vegas would make you believe that the business was huge. Nope really a small place. Their "Experts" are not in fact experts on anything but giving a line of BS.

The one about Storage lockers Is one of the worst.

But people watch them and the advertisers get their moneys worth.

Heck the same people that believe those shows are true will argue with that Bigfoot is real.

.... Heck the same people that believe those shows are true will argue with that Bigfoot is real.

Yup. All you gotta do is add a bunch of cliff-hangers, "expert inputs", conjectures, conspiracy-theories-for-any-lack-of-evidences, then presto, you can prove just about anything to the couch-potatoes. Eg.: Bigfoot, paranormal, UFO's, Oak Island, riches off of storage-lockers, etc....

On a recent md'ing excursion, I was even a bit-taken-back that a hunting buddy was actually being drawn in to the Oak Island sillyness, saying "something must be there". And when I showed him the video parody (of who any silly thing can be made to be "proof", when it's as common as something you'd likely find in your own back-yard), I think he began to see the light.

Dont forget to mix in a fancy little button and sprinkle on some real Bobby Dazzlers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the amount of "evidence" these clowns come up with, I can spin an equal amount of "iron-clad treasure evidence" from my own back-yard !

Eg.: "mysterious shapes" and "local lore" , and "uncanny rocks", and "conspiratorial govt. coverups", and a "strange squiggle drawing I found", and a "treasure map I bought from the guy on the street corner with a stellar unquestionable lineage" blah blah blah.

Tom....I'd love to read a couple of yarns you can spin about finding Large Cents and Colonial coins in your back yard.:laughing:

Tom....I'd love to read a couple of yarns you can spin about finding Large Cents and Colonial coins in your back yard.:laughing:

haha, well .... now you're speculating impossibilities. EVEN FOR HOLLYWOOD. Not even Hollywood can draw enough on the "power of suggestion" (and cliff-hangers and ghost-story-legends) to try-to-suggest that LC's exist in CA.

On the east coast ? SURE ! Because you guys have already spun-enough-tall-tales that the viewing public just might fall for it.

So .... c'mon ... there's got to be a *tinge* of reason to believe, eh ? :laughing:

Nope, nope, nope, nope, Nope!
I spent years watching this thing, what have they found that was any better than just being craptastic?
A bunch of wood, some junk looking jewelry, a few odd ship parts, some lead?
It's as frustrating as playing bingo...you are always just one number away before somebody else wins.
Entertaining for awhile, until it isn't anymore.

The only great thing about it all is the brothers, or the producers, dropped a whole lot of dough renting those big machines...which were fun to watch.

If they would use that old, rusty sailcloth needle they found once and used it to sew that narrator's mouth shut and put it on pay-per-view I would definitely pay to see that.

Could it be this new series is going to be stretched out to the limit with way too many commercials and nothing to show for it by the final season?

I bet it will.

A classic example of making a “mountain out of a mole hill”. In the end, it’s still a mole hill, because that’s exactly what it was to begin with. None of these shows promise anything or contend that any outcome is absolute. I do believe Gary can run a metal detector. I do believe their “ancient metalwork” guy knows what he’s talking about. But ANY of the items ever found there could’ve washed in from ANYWHERE over the centuries, not necessarily from one source.
The BEST was when they completely FRIED the yard of that place where they were looking for the supposed “90’ stone”. And what happened when they didn’t find anything? The guy who swore it was there said.....”WHHHAAAAAAAATTTT?”
Break to commercial, make excuse for not finding anything, pan to horizon. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Maybe they will find out what really happened with Dents Run :laughing:

haha, well .... now you're speculating impossibilities. EVEN FOR HOLLYWOOD. Not even Hollywood can draw enough on the "power of suggestion" (and cliff-hangers and ghost-story-legends) to try-to-suggest that LC's exist in CA.

On the east coast ? SURE ! Because you guys have already spun-enough-tall-tales that the viewing public just might fall for it.

So .... c'mon ... there's got to be a *tinge* of reason to believe, eh ? :laughing:

AHH!!!....but there is a story line. Just like the Knights Templar brought things to Oak Island, it could mean that way back when sometime, East Coasters brought large cents and Colonials to a spot that is now your back yard. Think how many episodes you could make from that alone.

You guys better stop this or else !
I really liked "unsolved mysteries" with Robert Stack. And who could ever forget " in search of..." with Leonard Nimoy ?
What's next... you guys gonna tell me my favorite sports program of all time "WWF" is all fake ??? Stop the lies this instant !

....And who could ever forget " in search of..." with Leonard Nimoy ?....

You're old enough to remember THAT ? Oh me oh my, you're dating yourself KOB ! And yes, Leonard Nimoy was the best orator narrator for those type yarns. By the the time any of those episodes was over, even the most HARDCORE skeptic could no longer deny the existence of Bigfoot, UFO's, Santa, the toothfairy, or anything he cared to profile. Eh ? :laughing:

I really liked "unsolved mysteries" with Robert Stack. And who could ever forget " in search of..." with Leonard Nimoy ?
What's next... you guys gonna tell me my favorite sports program of all time "WWF" is all fake ??? Stop the lies this instant !

Hey man...because of the current crisis I am forced to let most of my inventory go, cheap.
Some real low mileage beauties in there too, did I mention forum members get a discount?
No unreasonable offer will be refused.
Call me.

:laughing:;)

Attachments

• photostudio_1586297832518.jpg
    photostudio_1586297832518.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 463
  • photostudio_1586297785270.jpg
    photostudio_1586297785270.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 432
  • photostudio_1586297899288.jpg
    photostudio_1586297899288.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 451

It was "In Search Of" where I first found out about Oak Island.:lol:
I'd never say that WWF is fake....it's as real as "Roller Derby" isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom