"Coininstien Lives"

Kyfanaticus

The Fankinstein, lives, but in the form of a "Coin Monster". She woke me up (early) this morning- drove me 30 miles with no coffee , ciggs or breakfast - handed me 20 dollors said Knock on that door....

Man came to door handed me 23 books for coins (Every coin type) I handed him the money, he said thanks closed the door. I got in the car - wife said i found those for you, start by filling those up.

I complained ... to no avail, using the I don't know anything about coins, barley started detecting .... She just smiled.

Stopped at McDonalds, told me to order, eat - she got up , said back in 10 min. She returned empty handed, asked where she went , "Walk" was all she said.

Not once did she indicate anything about coins, MD, just gave me impression we was going after some furniture the whole time.

Got home took books started looking threw them - some are real nice. she stopped in and said what do you think, said nice deal but i dont know any of these coins.

Then DROPS THE BOMB ..... The Official Red Book of United States Coins 2013, but on a brand new Kindel Fire HD 32gb with the Kindel version of the book already on it. THen told me of the scales, Test kit, and a few other items on the way.

I'm jazzed she this excited in something I am, but God what a monster, I blame you all LOL.

She ps'ed it all saying 2 more books where comping UPs - paperback North American Coin and Prices / spiral ANA Grading Standards for United States Coins.

See. Whats worse, shes in OSP engininering for streets ,sewers , water , electric so on / thus knows lots of contractors that do work ... she set me up an appointment to "hunt" 3 acres next week after they pull up the parking lot of an old train station. Telling me that she has access ti city mapos dating back to the first utility ever run.

Monster I tell you, Im gettin kind of afraid.... think if i find squat ...

Hope u all are happy with what you "caused" me to create..... HELP

Back
Top Bottom