Some Silver, Sterling And A Small Surprise

Nice Silver and Sterling Trapper! And cool to find that old aspirin box with a Wheatie inside! Glad you are out and finding more goodies.

Nice work Jack. Maybe cool and dry enough to make a looting trip into VA later this week.
Appreciate your reply Jerry. You have had some fantastic hunts on those road trips to Va. Trapper
Trap you always find the best looking rings . My wife turned her nose up on the two I found . 🤔 mine to keep 👍.
Good to see your getting out a bit. Over 200 in clad. Wow!
Congradulations on the silver buddy.
,Dew
Thank you for the kind words Brad. Just digging a few Ring's every now and then pleases me. The Claddagh has a very high polish on it and is a beautiful piece of Silver. The other one the wife really likes. Been digging some clad as I go about trying to sniff out some shiny. Hope to be able to purchase another Gold Coin with it. Trapper

The Energizer bunny just keeps going and going and going...it’s very surprising that all these coins we ALL keep finding are STILL THERE! Tens of thousands of hunters and 45 years later we are batting cleanup on every one of these spots.
Nice numbers Trapper and neat little tin. ANYTHING could’ve been in there!
Now, if the heat will go &#$@ itself maybe we can get some clowns together and have a full on circus again....:yes:
Thank you Kevin for your reply, I enjoyed it immensely. Weather has been a real drag of late but I can say I.d love to have the circus happen again real soon. Trapper
Way to find some oldies and jewelry on each hunt, congrats. I bet that was a thrill opening that box to see what was inside. I hope you have some more favorable hunting conditions soon.
Appreciate your comments Jason, thank you. Have not dug a lot of Rings the last few years so they are a real pleasure to add to the coffers. Weather has improved this week but now home chores and health issues are slowing things down a bit. Trapper

I hear ya with the heat Jack, it has been brutal, bugs too! Some nice rescues, and the tin was a cool little find too, Congrats!

Fine report Trapper! Good to hear you are still pulling silver, got a couple sterlings, and a real cache! I dug a sketchy Rosie yesterday, and thought to myself: "I bet Trapper would have dug this too" ;)
George brought up a good point. Check that wheatie for the double die error!

The heat has been tough. Nice to see you still had the opportunity to get out and enjoy some metal Detecting. Nice bunch of finds. Thanks for Sharing!

Excellent finds Trapper! Glad you were able to get out!! Hopefully it cools down, too hot for me so I’m on a break! Lol
Appreciate your reply Tom, thank you. I can understand taking a break in the heat. Weather here took a turn for the better this week, I have been taking advantage and am getting out for a few hunts. Trapper
1955 wheat double die is a valuable penny. I was offered one in 1964 for $150.00 but being a poor broke E-5 sailor it was far beyond the reach of my wallet. Nice bunch of silver coins.
Thank you George for your comments. I could only wish the Wheat in the pill box was a Double Die variation but it isn't to be. Just a plain 1955d. The pill box did though keep it in pretty nice shape. Trapper

Very nice finds! Glad to see that silver count keep rising! Never found any coins in a container but it's on my to do list lol. Congrats on the killer finds!

Congrats on another fine outing Trapper!!! I'm still waiting to find a compact and here a little jiggle when I give it a wiggle brother!!! That's awesome!!!
Thank you Travis. This was a first for me finding a container with a coin in it. I can say that just by shaking it I knew it was a coin in the tin. Still had to pry it open when I got home to find out what it was. Made for a little more adventure in that outing. Trapper
AS usual, great report Trapper, congrats on the silvers, rings and such. The aspirin tin is a really cool find, someone was saving that coin for one reason or another. HH Mark
Appreciate the reply Mark. Love digging Sterling, these days it is not as often as I'd like. The aspirin tin added a little mystery to that outing. Even held my wife's interest when I opened it. Trapper

Congrats on the finds Trapper! You are steadily increasing your silver coin numbers. That ring is really cool!

Nice couple of outings Trapper! I really like the claddagh ring, Congrats on the silvers, ring, neat Bayer aspirin treasure chest, and a fine clad haul too!
Thank you Ron for the very kind words. The aspirin tin was a very nice extra to that hunt,put some mystery to the adventure. The Claddagh Ring is a real looker with a very high polished finish. Trapper
Nice finds Trapper, thanks for sharing!
Appreciate your reply Matt, been a while since I heard from you. This year is no where near as the last one but I'm still out there trying and enjoying playing in the dirt. Trapper

WTG Trapper! That's a pretty cool to find the coin in the pill box.
Thank you Roger. The pill box was a neat side show and put a little mystery in the hunt. The wife enjoyed the reveal. Trapper
Nice hunt finds..….I remember those aspirin containers very well.
Appreciate your reply Ed, thank you. I also have a good memory of those Bayer tins. We had at least one in each of the bathroom medicine cabinets. Trapper

Nice Silver and Sterling Trapper! And cool to find that old aspirin box with a Wheatie inside! Glad you are out and finding more goodies.
Thank you David for the reply. Love digging Silver but in the last few years the Jewelry take has no been there. So know when it does happen I'm quite pleased. Weather here is giving us a little break, so this week I have gotten out a little more. Trapper
Well done Silver Master . You keep this pace Wisconsin won't have any silver left :laughing:
Thank you Mike for the reply. Your comments of late has brought me some smiles not only here but on other threads. Not sure I'll live long enough to see the last Silver dug in Wisconsin, but you do know it is my goal. Oh! The other goal is to did a "43" Copper Penny.:lol:Trapper

Back
Top Bottom