Shades

snorkel

Shades.jpg
Still a newbie to the forum, but thought I'd post some shades. All found in the water. first 2 generic, Ray Ban, Maui Jim, Ray Ban.

When I don't come across gold I'll take a pair of nice Ray-Ban's any day!

Some of those sunglasses aren't cheap !

Also, I forget which brand it is, but one of the high-end brands has a life-time guarantee/warranty. You don't even have to have a receipt. All you have to do is send them in, and they send you back a brand new replacement pair.

So if yours were utterly damaged by the sand, you can exchange them for a brand new pair. I heard of a guy who found a pair on a busy street, that had been run over by 100 cars. He sent the smashed up pair in, and got a brand new pair in return :)

Hard not to like finding a nice pair of shades. Congrats!

I’ve got a few Oakley’s and one pair of Jimmy Choo’s my wife actively wears :cool:

Thats a nice collection there. Ive found a couple decent pairs but nothing too valuable yet. But like Tom said, keep a look out..there's some good ones out there.

Couple of nice models there. I'd like to find some Maui Jims one day..... ;)

I used to get excited when I found a pair of ray bans or another name brand... now all I want is gold :lol:

Got so many pairs of glasses lol

I put mine on E-bay No matter how bad a shape they are in they seem to sell :)

I just make sure the ad says they were found metal detecting and describe exactly what shape they are in along with attaching really good close up photos.

Have not gotten negative feedback yet :)

Here's an example that sold for 16.50 including shipping.

Attachments

• 1650.jpg
    1650.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 185
Nice! All I seem to find are junkers in the water. Some day, maybe I can find a good pair... I'd wear them! :yes:

Nice! I got a pair of the old Top Gun RayBans... like the ones Tom Cruise wore.

Back
Top Bottom