Another Cut Gives it Up - Gold & Silver

Saltshaker

Forum Supporter
Stepped into a small area that was another cut with few targets in it. BUT I worked it hard with the 8" coil on the excal for several hours. Went after anything worth a blip in the audio, flipping between remote PP and discriminate and going for those deepest of tones. As a result, out came an odd bent up religious pendant, old junk earring or pin, 5 Wheats, a Buffalo nickel, a '64 Washington and a nice old 14K signet ring. Yes! I'll take it.

Attachments

• cut1.jpg
    cut1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 566
  • cut2.jpg
    cut2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 614
Well sure! Nice old finds all! Good on ya for recognizing the potential and working that hole even with very few targets in it..there were some worth the effort!:thumbsup:

:dingding: That signet ring looks gorgeous!

sweet finds

I'd take it too- congrats on an awesome hunt! :)

Great job!

Well sure! Nice old finds all! Good on ya for recognizing the potential and working that hole even with very few targets in it..there were some worth the effort!:thumbsup:

:dingding: That signet ring looks gorgeous!

Awesome looking old ring, not hefty but really cool design!

Way to go!

Got some older beach, great finds, congrats!

Very nice!

That is a beautiful gold ring! The band is thin, so I would think it could have been easily passed on, if you didn't "have your ears on". Nice work!

Beautiful old gold, Congrats! :cool:

Royal congrats on that beautiful lustrous old silver and gold! :D:D:D

Nice oldies ya got there, congrats on the yella!

great finds there, congrats!

I would take that too..... Nice finds!

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. It was not an easy day of digging but it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom