Mud almost got busted

STURRAT

He had to park on a ladies lawn. Had a nice note saying she took a picture of his Mercedes and was calling the cops. He ran out of there like a kid on speed. I got a couple silver including a walker.
cf15bfa74d46f175994d6af423e20412.jpg
f056400ee4bddaa0520a337c6406344d.jpg
d58137b80229f7d19de0060e6533264d.jpg
625216222a2aade955f6edc560d6701a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny stuff, congrats on the loot and fun...

Parking issues are tough enough to learn to kayak a few miles...

<°)))>{

Yeah? What was that all about? Here I am, in the 7th stages of hypothermia, trying to get out of my wetsuit without falling over, bare nakid, in the rain, feet are frozen like two blocks of wood...trying to get dressed...and she comes out yelling at me? "I got a picture of your car and your Plate! You are trespassing! I called the Sheriff!" (Lord knows what else she got a picture of!) As far as I know, the right of way along that road is a good 10'?...

Yes, I'm very ascared of angry Old Wimmen! Moreso than bigfoots or bears and about equal to evil clowns! I skedaddled like those skinny dipping kids in the Norman Rockwell picture, in my haste, I left my findspouch laying there in the ditch! (luckily, there was not a whole lot in it like usual) I remembered not loading it and turned around and bravely went back and got it just in case I do another waterhunt sometime...:laughing:...

Nice finds there Brother! There has GOT to be a big gold pony in there someplace! Cool Zippo there and trap tag...

Hey TTsome, I was under the bleachers until about 9am...all nice and safe, happy as a little bunny rabbit, and thats where I should have stayed! Then Rat called and once again ruint my day!:laughing:

Attachments

• oct 28-17.jpg
    oct 28-17.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
Hmmmm. Other detectorists get cookies from the little old ladies, Mud gets threatened with the Law and run off...

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn't belong... :lol:

Shame on that mud-puppy anyhow. Sheesk, of all the nerve, haha.

Seriously now: Great pix ! Great story ! :cool:

Nice digs! Mud, you need to go to jail! :police: :jail: :laughing:

cmon mud. get a drysuit. I hunted Saturday with nothing to post about. 39 degrees air temp, 2 hours in the water. dry and warm. :?: this cold water/weather hunting sucks.:no: keep pounding it sturrat.

hey Mud, you trying to catch up to me and my escapades? The law is 18' from the center of the road to the edge is public property.

I don't know what lake you were in or if it is a private beach. But I do know the parking laws here in Michigan.

I had a sheriff officer threaten to tow my truck off a public road. I said go ahead. I will sit here till it is gone. He got in is car and slammed the door. Called me over about 5 minutes later and apologized.

I don't take their cwap.

Very nice finds. Gold in there somewhere.

Still a good time out guys! One both will never forget. Like the Big Walker! A very good sign....

cmon mud. get a drysuit. I hunted Saturday with nothing to post about. 39 degrees air temp, 2 hours in the water. dry and warm. :?: this cold water/weather hunting sucks.:no: keep pounding it sturrat.

Come on cold weather! Only bad about cold weather hunting is it takes a little longer to get dressed.

hey Mud, you trying to catch up to me and my escapades? The law is 18' from the center of the road to the edge is public property.

Public Lake, Public Road, parked on the berm! I was entirely legal then! Except for the Public Indecency charge that may be pending!:laughing: Send that lighter back in to Zippo Rat!

Funny as hexx Rat. I'd love to have seen the old lady looking at Mud naked. I bet she's dreaming of his soon return. Walker and Zippo makes a nice hunt. For Mud all he done was give a old lady something to remember.

Funny as hexx Rat. I'd love to have seen the old lady looking at Mud naked. I bet she's dreaming of his soon return. Walker and Zippo makes a nice hunt. For Mud all he done was give a old lady something to remember.

I bet that old lady will remember that. The next time MUD comes around, she will have cookies for him and give him permission to park in her yard... :laughing:

KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom