Boxing Day Madness has a little ring to it

DigginDoc

Elite Member
Getting over the dinner last night and looking forward to leftovers, I took my wife to a couple of sales today. The weather was threatening rain when I got back with an hour and a half light left. I wonder what I will do for an hour and a half?? :thinking:O I know. :snapoutofit:Boxing Day beeping
It was a little wet and the bad weather was licking at the south end of town so I hit a school near me that my G/Daughter used to go to. Ambled along kicking the snow aside for a few coins and pulltabs. Found a silver bent ring with Mexico on it but it broke as I was looking at it. Still don't know if it is any good. Reasonable weather wasn't going to last so I was trying to be quick. :run1:A good pulltab signal again with one eye to the sky, I popped out a little gold color in the mud. :yikes: Looked OK but needed cleaning and it was badly bent. Thought it was possible costume Jewelry. Finished up and off home. Cleaned the little guy up and it's 10K with a green cut stone of some type. :extrahappy: $2.52 in change and a 50 cent Mexican coin to boot. Gold Ring number 7 since the summer. End of the year and poor weather ahead seems to signal an end to the fun up here for 2010 I think. Who knows?? :?: But, 2011 is nearly upon us.:dancing:
Thanks for reading, Happy Hunting to all and stay safe.
cheers
Doc

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

Awesome Doc!!! Wish we had some diggable turf, but we're froze up good...Have a great New Year....Curt:grin:

Back
Top Bottom