Jacksonville FL Hunters

meo954

I'm new to metal detecting and would like to meet with some experienced folks in the area. I saw a couple of years ago someone tried to start up an area club, but didn't see anything recent. Thanks!

I am somewhat new to detecting myself and my daughter lives in the JAX area, I will be down to visit in the next month or so and will keep an eye on this thread.

Chipk, you still detecting?!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Im in Jacksonville too and just started metal detecting. I'm on westside by Cecil. I'm more interested in relic / old coin than beach hunting.

Hey Chip. Looks like you are local to me. Maybe we can go hit some dirt sometime or some beach sand. I use a ATP and an Infinium LS.

I'm just a short trip up 95 in Savannah if anyone in Jax area is interested. I've got a couple of areas that are continually giving up buttons, bullets, artifacts, etc.

Just saw your message Chip. I'll shoot you a text and we can talk soon. After reading TandTmrh's post, sounds like a day trip might be in order!

I'm just a short trip up 95 in Savannah if anyone in Jax area is interested. I've got a couple of areas that are continually giving up buttons, bullets, artifacts, etc.

I am in Jax, but have some permissions in Jasper Co SC just north of Downtown Savannah. Its a CW property. Let me know if you want to hunt that with me. Jax doesn’t offer enough CW stuff so I have to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Jax, but have some permissions in Jasper Co SC just north of Downtown Savannah. Its a CW property. Let me know if you want to hunt that with me. Jax doesn’t offer enough CW stuff so I have to drive.

Not to jump in on someone else’s invite, but I’m in Savannah as well and if you guys need another digger id be glad to help out.

I would definitely be interested in doing some digging with you. One of my permissions is on the SC border, so not far away from Jasper County.

Back
Top Bottom