JW Pulse x8 or 6

I think those machines are more for divers... nothing wrong with hunting with a PI either... after a while you can tell at least I can when I'm over certain junk items..

dive dive

well since i thought about water detecting & beach i started taking the information & $$$ dive, i hear this unit is one of the best pi out there and i feel in love with it. but there are alot of sale pitch out there that make you crazy. i am scared of pi but if i wanna be come the best at what i do i have to learn.

runner up beach hunter or whites pi

when the time comes i am gone to invest at least 1300 no more then 1500 so and other suggestion let me know folks. i less i go look go gold in the hills lol
but dont think there gold in nj

well since i thought about water detecting & beach i started taking the information & $$$ dive, i hear this unit is one of the best pi out there and i feel in love with it. but there are alot of sale pitch out there that make you crazy. i am scared of pi but if i wanna be come the best at what i do i have to learn.

runner up beach hunter or whites pi

when the time comes i am gone to invest at least 1300 no more then 1500 so and other suggestion let me know folks. i less i go look go gold in the hills lol
but dont think there gold in nj

If you're going to go deeper than say 25 feet then the BeachHunter is out as its not rated past 25... I'd stick with a DF PI from Whites or look at the Minelab Excalibur as its good down to 200 feet and you will get discrimination as well as depth but not as much depth as with a PI like the Dual Field...

Good info guys. Since Cfmct-PI has'nt sent me that Retired PI yet I'm researching for my next detector. At the moment I'm stearing towards the excal-1000. Good luck with whatever you choose. WOLF

You do not want one - trust me
this machine is for the serious shipwreck hunter
or for police looking for a weapon in deep water where there is
no junk -
this is a super sensitive machine - it is made to pick up
cannon balls and cannon down like 5 feet plus and you
don't have to be over the object - just close

You would be puling out your hair at a normal beach

I have one that I am looking to sell eventually

Back
Top Bottom