Huge Gold Bracelet Found Today

Another great save Scuba. The lady that belonged to must of had bicepts like Hulk Hogan curling that thing on a daily basis.

You are absolutely right OBN. Only 6 gold but this other adventure has taken off like wildfire. Got another cell phone yesterday for someone. This works for me. I know it isn't the norm on this site.

If we could all pull $100 a trip going detecting, we'd be all over it, too. :)

Love your new type of treasure hunting, man. It takes all kinds! Personally, I love hearing about it.

If we could all pull $100 a trip going detecting, we'd be all over it, too. :)

Love your new type of treasure hunting, man. It takes all kinds! Personally, I love hearing about it.

I have another one lined up for tomorrow, two for Wednesday and another huge one sometime this week. This is nuts. I have had this little business for 8 years and nothing close to this kind of exposure, even from the boat shows in Detroit. My daughter puts me on Facebook and it has been absolutely crazy. 27 5 star ratings from the folks that have rated me and more fun than I know what to do with.

Scuba, when I was about 12 yrs. old, in the mid 1970s, I dropped a $9.99 zebco fishing reel/pole combo over the side of Monterey, CA Wharf #2 . It should still be there. Can you please fly out to CA and come find it ?? :impatient:

.... You don't want to to buy my ticket!

Of COURSE I don't want to buy your ticket and pay your expenses. Shheeesskkk, how rude can you be ? :mad: It's YOUR DUTY to go find things for people, and entertain us forumites with the search & recovery spell-binding posts & pix ! I mean .... duh ... :roll:

Of COURSE I don't want to buy your ticket and pay your expenses. Shheeesskkk, how rude can you be ? :mad: It's YOUR DUTY to go find things for people, and entertain us forumites with the search & recovery spell-binding posts & pix ! I mean .... duh ... :roll:

My credit is so bad, stores refuse my cash. I am so poor, I can't even pay attention. Better email lostmystuff.net, they should be able to give you entertainment!

I have another one lined up for tomorrow, two for Wednesday and another huge one sometime this week. This is nuts. I have had this little business for 8 years and nothing close to this kind of exposure, even from the boat shows in Detroit. My daughter puts me on Facebook and it has been absolutely crazy. 27 5 star ratings from the folks that have rated me and more fun than I know what to do with.

Your calling in life! This is just awesome to follow. So what happens when you have more customers than time? You may need to hire someone.

I have to ask, does it even feel like work at all or are you just having fun?

Your calling in life! This is just awesome to follow. So what happens when you have more customers than time? You may need to hire someone.

I have to ask, does it even feel like work at all or are you just having fun?

Nope, doesn't feel like work at all. Two more calls today and two more happy customers. it is a challenge sometimes but never work

Awesome finds , still remember the time we found three rings before we finally found the “lost” one . Glad to hear business is good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom