Englewood hunting

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Im about to move over to Englewood Fl. Ive posted in the looking for a friend with no response. Is there anyone hunting in the area that may have some advice on where to hunt. Ive looked at the GPS it just doesnt give a lot of public beaches. I know they are there... even if i have to go to venice beach. Anyone know the area?

Dew

There are plenty of nice beaches to hunt in that area. As for other detectorists, there are plenty too but the west side is much more secretive about their loot than the braggers on the east side. Get out there, you will find plenty of friends.

Thanks for the info. Im going to be staying on flamingo so its just a few min from that very beach. Ill be there thru March. Ive never hunted on the West coast as much as the East. Looking forward to some good digs. Ive always done pretty well on the beach. The SE transitions pretty well from dry to wet sand.

Dew

Well RickO i get enough park hunting back in Indy. This is a little different style that also enjoy during the winter when not out west. I travel a good bit so i get some great opportunities. Im hopeing for gold... but arent we all. I just enjoy being out there and being about to still do this with some success.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom