Hunters from Puerto Rico

emachado

Its funny, I was looking for hunting buddies from Puerto Rico... I had to find a USA forum and I did find 2 hunting buddies Allank and cuda71, the funny thing is, Allank is from PA and cuda71 its from Canada.... no spanish lol..... look like we are almost the only detectors here :) we will find the treasures from the indians :)

got a place for maps of the hispanic war... I will put the link in a few minutes :) We need to go to Guanica/Yauco/Ponce.... also we could go to a river, we should get gold pans... they are 9.95 shipped from ebay I think, not bad...

BTW it was a pleasure meeting you guys

Good to meet you buddy ! We need to get out to the battle sites, I would trade a gold ring for a Spanish American war button or bullet any day.Panning sounds good

71cuda, I found a few places last night like old sugar refineries and maybe a train station, we can go to check them out, then go the 3 of us to hunt... My car won't go on those rock roads :(

BTW those places are like 5-10 from Sam's, so they are really close... let me know when we can go to see those places, then plan to hit them hard with Allank

you are part of the team! In fact its the A-Team lol.... but we are real close to that places.. so we check them out for possibilities and then hunt them...

I won't go alone, that's places are kind of hidden... so we should go together for safety...

My wife said that next time she stays @ home lol, the guys with the horse were smoking weed in plain view there lol, that's why she moved to the other side

Detecting in PR

Hello friends, I wish I could be there with you to hunt, I live in Florida and I am from Cayey, I know where there are many old houses abandoned in the woods, next time I go there on vacation I would try to find them.

I am sure Emachado and 71Cuda will make room for you :lol: ,take pictures for me lol . Always room for more here , let us know when you are coming !!

I have a little work to do tomorrow morning, but after that I have nothing. I spend the weekends with my wife, but I'm usually free during the week. I don't think there are many places in PR that my truck can't go.

I have a little work to do tomorrow morning, but after that I have nothing. I spend the weekends with my wife, but I'm usually free during the week. I don't think there are many places in PR that my truck can't go.

That means we can go detecting tomorrow? I'm free after 12:00 PM...
Allan, I went to 2 old sugarcane refineries but they are waist high in grass.... and both had gates :(, I will try to make contact with the owners...

I would love to go to and old place to hunt.... what are the suggestions?

Hello friends, I wish I could be there with you to hunt, I live in Florida and I am from Cayey, I know where there are many old houses abandoned in the woods, next time I go there on vacation I would try to find them.

I can find treasures in Guavate :) greassy treasures :)

Well we can try that place by the sibuco where the village supposedly was, and the beach is right there and fairly secluded so we wont have crowds. not sure about the tides tomorrow.there is an old sugar cane refinery property here in town where only the smokestacks are still up. we could walk the creek bed also on the number 2 towards vega alta also if we go in the back roads and thereis that old old plantation style home on that huge farm along the #2 . lots of places but need to do some door knocking and begging. lol

Hello Folks! Just talked with AllanK this afternoon. Another MD from PR. I'm up for any trip on the island. Just let me know to do the arrangements.

Alex

Back
Top Bottom