Omega pocket watch and barber popouts

Mitter

Going to be putting this up for sale and need an idea of its value I've looked on eBay and have an idea for the lady liberty pop out barbers. I'm wanting it to go together though. The serial on the omega puts it being made in 1913 and is in working order.

Nice Omega and fob!

That makes me want a cool fob like that!
This isn't something you dug up, right? I haven't been on here in months.
I don't know whole lot about Omegas but I do know yours needs a service because the regulator is that far off-center. My buddies over at Watchuseek in the vintage forum would love to help you with you PW. They don't do valuations though. http://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/ My username is: CC Texas, if you have any questions just give me a holler! :grin:

I'd have to get my book out in the morning but from what I recall the old Omega pocket watches aren't worth nearly what they sell new Omega wrist watches for. Go figure!

Omega pocket watches just aren't that valuable....it's sad really. You would honestly get more for the Repousee coin fob than the pocket watch. I'd guesstimate around $200 for everything together....probably $115 for the fob and $85 for the watch.

Watch values can be pretty whacked out. The old Zenith pocket watches are more of a mid level novelty piece (except the gold or sterling case pieces) vs what Zenith watches are today.

Back
Top Bottom