Deerfield Beach/ Boca Raton hunters?

dannyboy6292

I am pretty new to this. I have had a Surf Pro PI for a few years but have only went a handful of times and its time to start finding some cool stuff. PM me if you are in the area and or know all the spots LOL

Dan

Hey,hey

I been all over that area. here's some info that may help bro.

Florida Beaches
Florida Beaches are some of the most well known in the world. Florida has hundreds of beach resort towns and areas to choose from to meet your vacationing and treasure hunting needs.

Here are just a few reasons for you the treasure Hunter to hunt Florida. Pieces of Eight and Doubloons -- Reales and Escudos

Florida has over 8000 miles of tidal shore lines and 1,350 miles of Beaches.

It see’s over 40 million tourists every single year.

There are over 200 Spanish and pirate shipwrecks alone off of Floridas East coast and items from these Wrecks wash ashore almost every day . This means Major finds for you the treasure hunter.

So with all the wrecks and all the visitors you are almost always going to find treasures on the beaches of Florida.

It’s also legal to metal detect on 95% of Florida’s public beaches. This means also you have plenty of hunting ground to cover.

Year round is always productive ,however after a storm, that’s when the treasures can really be found.

You will mostly find on Floridas beaches

Plenty of coins and a lot of high end jewelry, the coins will be of recent dates and occasionally some very valuable coins, also, some 50 cal.shells from wwII . an occasional cell phone and plenty of toys and at times anything from camera’s mp3’s the list goes on.

(Jackson ville beaces), There are numerous shipwrecks along this area and most are of more modern day , However. Don’t let this deter you from hunting these beaches. Many finds includeing the usual coin and jewelry always prevail. 4 star ****

(Titusville), In mosquito inlet holds an 1880 ship wreck just 25miles off Port Canaveral..Also it holds roughly 5 more ships that went down in the Port Canaveral area from what I could find in my research. A must hunt area. 3 stars***

(Daytona Beach).

This is a good treasure hunting beach simply for the reason it gets very busy year around .
With Bike week, Spring break, boats and fishing tournaments .
However this is a pay a fee beach . because you can drive your car on the beach.
Now the down side to hunting on this beach is the sand is very hard packed because of the traffic , so digging is a bit harder.
Still a good coin beach, and jewelry beach . Parking is free and pay to park areas as well. With a lot of tourists as mentioned.

The better detecting beach area would be Daytona beach pier.
This gets tons of people and theres always entertainment and this along the sides of the peir makes for great detecting. A definite coin area. 5 stars*****

(Jacksonville city pier.)
Great detecting area, with plenty of parking, However it also is a harder sand area, but this area is a great coin and jewelry area . 4 star ****

(Vero beach).
A lot of parking available.
This beach has produced some major nice finds over the years. Including people simply walking on this beach and finding things such as a 1715 emerald crusted gold cross. Valued at over $20,000 and quite a few realls.
This is a must hunt beach, However.
This beach is a must hunt beach after a good storm. The odds of finding some very valuable items like older more valuable coins and relics are very very good. 5 star*****

(Turtle trail Beach)☺
A great Treasure beach, with a lot of old realls being found here. 5 star*****, Parking is very good as well.

(Hutcheson Island):
A lot of fantastic treasure finds here,
From Spanish reall to relics and recent coins as well.
5 star***** Parking is also very good here.

(Deer field beach):
A must hunt beach, as this beach gets tons of visitors year round ,with a nice long pier and plenty of entertainment.
Your chances of finding some real nice jewelry are very good on this beach. 5 star ***** this is a fee parking area ,however you can find some spots where its free,but you may walk a short distance to get to the beach.

TREASURE COAST BEACHES OF FLORIDA.
In 1715, Over 11 spanish ships went down off the costal area. $$$$$

(Sebastion inlet park),
Great beach to hunt with potential for finding old coins, relics, Parking is good most times of the day. 4 star ****

(Fort Lauderdale),
Lots of parking,mostly metered parking but some free. Lots of tourists during spring break a favorite spot for beach goes while in Florida. Great Metal detecting beaches, Possible finds almost always include, Coins of recent and older dates, jewelry is a given.
5 star *****

(Hollywood beach), Major long boardwalk and a top spot for finding modern gold jewelry.

(Miami),
These beaches are real good beaches to hunt, However parking is difficult at times unless your staying in one of the near by hotels. A lot of beach goers and tourists here. , I would recommend detecting the Miami beaches early in the morning. 4 star ****, coin’s, high end jewelry,

(South Beach).
A fantastic beach area to hunt, Tons of people here year round. Lots of tourists and good finds.
Coins, and also high end jewelry. 5 star*****

-----------------------------------------------------------

I’d like to take a moment and thank you for reading this guide that I compiled of research and first hand experience hunting.

I truly hope that you find this guide to be very helpful in helping you find treasure and find some areas that are very productive in your treasure hunting adventures.

As always be safe when hunting and respect the area your hunting and always fill in your holes. Treasure hunting with a metal detector is a fun hobby and past time and we as hunters must always remember that our actions in the areas we hunt affect our opportunities and others for being able to continue to hunt them.

Also when you get a chance, take a kid metal detecting, it’ll be a treasure hunting experience you’ll never forget and neither will they.
Best Of Luck.

Back
Top Bottom