Got My Check From ARAGOLD.COM! YAY!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Ok I finally received my checks from www.aragold.com, Let me tell you they have GREAT customer service, I spoke with a guy there ( JOHN ) which helped me out. Very Nice guy. He told me what my gold weighed in at with the lock in price and to say I was VERY satisfied with it. When I sent it in gold was at $1315 an oz but bout time they got it and locked my price in Gold was at $1347.40 an Oz!! So I got more for my gold than I expected! :D They also only take 2% and pay you 98% with NO OTHER HIDDEN FEES!! It took about 2 weeks from the date I sent it out. All in All I was Very happy with the way things turned out with www.aragold.com. I WILL be using them in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to turn in there gold.

Attachments

• IMG_0837.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0837.JPG.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 872
Nice payout!

(For those folks who may wonder, since JB's post is so enthusiastic
about Aragold, I know James, and he is in no way affiliated with that
company :D)

How does it work? I checked their website and didn't see like a form or anything you fill out. Do you just throw your metal in an envelope and mail it to them?

Do they notify you first of your payout or do you just get your check in the mail?

Does it usually take two weeks?

Sorry for all the questions but I would like to sell some of my gold as well.

I should be getting a check late this week or next week. I was hoping a breakdown by 10K & 14K but it makes sense to just give you the total weight after smelting it all down.

I also sent in silver - they only pay 90% on that.

TJR - read the FAQ on how to send in the material.

Yeah I did, but I kinda expected some sort of downloadable form or something. Maybe thats part of their low overhead that allows them to pay 98%.

I just gave them a call and they told me what to do. Make sure when you send it get delivery Confirmation and insure it. It only cost me $10 with everything to ship it Certified Mail 2-3 days. This is the second time I have dealt with them and I am very Happy with there service.

That's great to hear! I'd been wondering about them. Did the weights they reported match what your scale said?

tjr35- From what I understand they make most of their money off of the alloy materials in the gold. They don't pay you for that and it can be half the weight of your jewelry or more. The standard alloy in yellow gold is copper and silver. White gold has nickel and palladium.

Awesome bro! Don't you owe me $650.00? So when you getting in the water? I left some pulltabs for you.

maybe is has been a long day, but where is the "58.57Oz" for unit price coming from when market is 1195.40Oz?

What am I not cluing into?

maybe is has been a long day, but where is the "58.57Oz" for unit price coming from when market is 1195.40Oz?

What am I not cluing into?
I am pretty sure the $58.57 is the price per gram but the math comes out to $988.66 so go figure that I think they overpaid :lol:.
I have used ARA I also was totally happy except they say a 3day turnaround and it took 9 days but i still didnt mind. They are really great to work with and super friendly when contacted.
Good job JB nice check!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom