Best place to sell platinum in Pinellas

For gold and silver, I go to silver queen on west bay across from largo med or a few local jewelers. I usually get around 85-90 percent of melt. Platinum may be a bit better sincevit seems to be holding its own right now. My only platinum ring i cleaned up and sold on fee bay. Helped thatvit was tiffany. Best of luck.

I went into a pawn shop like a week ago and they offered 68% of spot... so I called him a crook and walked out...

platinum pics

Thanks for the info. I just figured out how to post pics on here I think...lol. We will give it a try and see.

Attachments

• 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 297
I have a PT950 ring, 18.6 grams. Melt down value was $802.00 what should I expect to get for it.
You will get 98% from ARA. Anywhere else is going to be a rip. Getting 85 or 90% is a big loss. It takes a week. 15% of $802=$120.30 lost. Sending to ARA you lose $16.04. It is just a no brainer.

SD.... i understand they are no longer are at that address. I seen it posted on one of the other forums.

Dew

SD.... i understand they are no longer are at that address. I seen it posted on one of the other forums.

Dew

True, they are moving a few blocks away. Told me the move would be complete next week. I just sent them some rings and they will get them on Friday. I made sure they were still at the same address. They will have their new address up once the move is complete.

As Scubadetector said,,,,ALSO, remember,,,950 means 95% plat,,,,,sweet find, I have a plain Plat950 band that weighs 14gs and I just can't seem to part with it,,,,,,don't know why but it sits,,,,,GL HH

I keep getting mixed messages of ARA requiring a Tax ID #, and others saying you can just send it in without one.

Anyone that has used ARA recently that can explain the process?

iv been sending everything to them for 4 years..never used there form,just put a note in the package with name ,address and phone number and to sell all stones if you don't want them.or they will have a jewler bid on the stones and send them back to you with a price quote on the stones. then you will get separate checks for gold/silver/plat a few days apart. normally takes about 10 days but longer on Palladium as they send it out to be processed. never had a problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom