Whites Bullseye TRX $159.95

I will have them in my shop in Tampa next weds. Thursday at the latest.
HH, Phil

Too bad they couldn't do waterproof but weatherproof should suit most people. I like the measurements on the side.

To bad

It wasn't price around the Garrett at 127.00, not good, for 40.00 more you could by a machine :roll: Coiltosoil I will wait for the reviews on this now, just like the minelab pro Find, Over priced :shock::yes:

I just this moment got an e-mail from a local Whites distributor out here who is offering it at $149.95. So I guess there is some wiggle room on the price!

Ordered one today. Had a $100 gift certificate from whites for a story they published. Figured it was a good buy for me for $59.95

SeaBeeRon

I like your slogan under the moderator :yes: Can Do moderator, so we have picked you to get us the lowest price shipped howboutit , I really would like one for 140.00 ;) shipped

Really kinda disappointed on the price I'll stick with my Garrett PP, wait for the reviews on the Whites and probably buy another Garrett when I need to!

I was hoping for a reasonable price. I've gone this long without using a PP, I guess I can wait longer.

Yep

That's exactly how I feel, I would pay 10 bucks more, than the Garrett due to it excepts AA batteries or the 9 volts, nice feature, maybe Ron can get us a better price , like introduction offer 20% off, :yes:

That's exactly how I feel, I would pay 10 bucks more, than the Garrett due to it excepts AA batteries or the 9 volts, nice feature, maybe Ron can get us a better price , like introduction offer 20% off, :yes:
Maybe a group buy discount or something close. On a car forum that I belong to, we have group discounts on new parts from dealers from all over. I usually save 30% to 35%.

Is that MSRP price or what we will actually PAY? Also, can we expect the $149 price to drop a little over time? Probably a no to the second question I know, but for the first one many manufacturers only show MSRP on their website, and leave it to the dealers to show the actual price.

In regards to my last post, even though I have never personally owned a Whites Metal Detector, I do get to see a 22 year old Whites Eagle Spectrum that has never been in for repairs, probably hasn't been cleaned in years, but still preforms like new. So, my point is, I cannot doubt Whites QUALITY. I do not know of many electronics that have been through light rains repeatedly, as well as some scary thunderstorms (not to mention the usual mud, grass, and dust) and still preform like a champion.:yes: Oh, almost forgot the 22 year old headphones that came with they Eagle Spectrum:grin:.

I can only hope this new Whites TRX will have the same durability and excellent technology as previous Whites machines. And this is coming from a person who has only swung Garretts. Geesh, I am definitely not getting that free AT GOLD when Garrett sees this post. :laughing::lol:

Midnight

Yep still have a coinmaster 38 years old kicking, what I would like to see, is more competitive pricing , meaning this, The Garrett pro pointer is 127.00, the pro find is 169.00 , the same as the pistol probe with PI Technology :roll: over priced, now comes the Whites dialed in at 159.95, maybe 10 % off even at 149.95 its in the middle Pro find is Over priced, Garrett is priced wright , keep in mind these are pointers ,-not machines, in my opinion this pointer should be priced closer to the Garrett pro pointer, I put the breaks on here, until I get reviews , and testing , the garrett is a better value at the 127.00 price tag, vs paying 30.00 more for ?

Yep still have a coinmaster 38 years old kicking, what I would like to see, is more competitive pricing , meaning this, The Garrett pro pointer is 127.00, the pro find is 169.00 , the same as the pistol probe with PI Technology :roll: over priced, now comes the Whites dialed in at 159.95, maybe 10 % off even at 149.95 its in the middle Pro find is Over priced, Garrett is priced wright , keep in mind these are pointers ,-not machines, in my opinion this pointer should be priced closer to the Garrett pro pointer, I put the breaks on here, until I get reviews , and testing , the garrett is a better value at the 127.00 price tag, vs paying 30.00 more for ?

U r definitely right about the price surf. Like you said before, Garrett probably won't lose their throne just yet.

better quality
better company
better service
better depth
added features (optional vibrate, optional tone, optional light, depth gauge, lanard, dual battery, weather proof, replaceable cover)

I think that before we make such statements we need to see it tested.
Better company... Garrett is as well
Better service.... I got a brand new GPP because I sent mine with a defect (can't be much better than that).
Better depth.... has to be proven.... they stated that the minelab had better depth and it was not so
Added features.... Yes that is correct, but do you really need them? Dual battery is nice (will have to see if there is no difference in depth depending on the battery you are using).

Back
Top Bottom