Best Christmas gift EVER!!! (edit: new photo added)

Kapi

Forum Supporter
You all saw the coffee table Itsaring made for himself and how he changed it into a display case for his treasures. He took note of how much I loved it and went out of his way to make me one for Christmas!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Playing now with possible display ideas! The best part is I can change it up anytime I want as the glass it easily removed.

Edit: We took the gold out of the safe deposit box to take this photo but won't be leaving it in the display. As you can see I put tungsten, stainless, and silver rings in for permanent display. The gold went back in the safe box today. :)

Attachments

• Coffee Table 1.jpg
    Coffee Table 1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 796
  • Coffee Table 2.jpg
    Coffee Table 2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 785
  • Coffee Table 3.jpg
    Coffee Table 3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 798
  • Coffee Table 4.jpg
    Coffee Table 4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 907
Last edited:
I see a lot of gold there! Where is it exactly that you live so that I can go and visit your table. :roll:

That's Awesome! My finds would fill up 1% of that display lol

You should probably make the glass bullet proof and add a lock to it as well, that's a lot of $$$ in there! :wow:

That's Awesome! My finds would fill up 1% of that display lol

You should probably make the glass bullet proof and add a lock to it as well, that's a lot of $$$ in there! :wow:

The gold won't be staying in there. In fact I just added a pic of the same table now with tungsten, silver and stainless in the place of the gold. The gold went back in the safe deposit box this afternoon. Wish we lived in a society where crime was not a problem.

The gold won't be staying in there. In fact I just added a pic of the same table now with tungsten, silver and stainless in the place of the gold. The gold went back in the safe deposit box this afternoon. Wish we lived in a society where crime was not a problem.

Agreed, at least you have some pics of the gold display... the silver looks good too though.

So, how many days do you think it took to find all of those rings ? 20? 30? I was just wondering !

Yeah! Beautiful! What a fun and neat idea that is! A person could start out every year with blank sand and daily begin on the fill up! Or, bring the various colored sands from the beaches you hunt and do some sort of a sand painting even? Thats just so cool to remember the finds and days spent afield..
Mud

Very nice and well done. I am thinking maybe I can put the big piece of plexi in the garage to use! Love your sand idea, Mud. I could make a deep bed of crusty pennies and then make a nice something or other design...
If only I had the slightest trace of artistic talent you all have!

That just looks fantastic. Just make sure you keep the glass on it. Don't want pirate kitty mistaking it for a litter box :lol:

Back
Top Bottom