Ending 2016 with a few more oldies and an apology to Kellyco

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Tried as best as I could but I could not pull out gold number 51 for the year. I did manage to find a nice dip near the low to mid tide line. As I worked it for the second day a man came over to me and asked if I'd "move anywhere else." as his party was about to have a wedding right there. Being nice as I am I agreed and as I head off the beach a few houses away I heard a nice signal and pulled up the buffalo nickel. I stayed in that spot a while longer and found a few more targets before heading home.

I really like the United States "Filipinas" 1945 10 Centavo. Very cool looking coin and the history behind it was pretty interesting. Learned something new today :)

May all of you have a fantastic 2017.

I'd also like to post a public apology to Kellyco. It seems they received my defective coil on Nov 17th and then refunded me by my debit card on Nov 28th but never emailed me. So all that time I was complaining about not getting my refund, I actually had. Sorry Kellyco :) While I wish you had emailed me to let me know, I'm very happy you refunded me on Nov 28th. No more mean signature for me.

Attachments

• Dec 31 16 Finds.jpg
    Dec 31 16 Finds.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Dec 31 16  Centavo.jpg
    Dec 31 16 Centavo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
your

The Queen, 50 gold in a year is Super, hope i can do half as good as you, when i permately move finally to the beach, congrats, Happy New Year , Earl

Glad to hear the resolve with Kellyco and the VIN is pretty cool. Make your way to Barnes & Noble, find the Chevy classic car VIN book and you'll discover what that was from. I had the book and sold it a few months ago, otherwise I'd look it up!

Glad to hear the resolve with Kellyco and the VIN is pretty cool. Make your way to Barnes & Noble, find the Chevy classic car VIN book and you'll discover what that was from. I had the book and sold it a few months ago, otherwise I'd look it up!

Good idea! So far from looking up info on it online I have found...

B=Passenger Vehicle
53=1953
A=ATLANTA, GA. (where made)

The rest is the vehicle serial number.

Have really enjoyed seeing your posts! Awesome buff and oldies!

I found 29¢ today but was happy to even get out :)

Thanks, enjoy everyone's replies :)

The Queen, 50 gold in a year is Super, hope i can do half as good as you, when i permately move finally to the beach, congrats, Happy New Year , Earl

Hoping 2017 brings you much gold!

You had an awesome year!!!

It sure was a great year! Crazy great conditions in certain spots all about to be filled in due to the panic of the sand movement caused by Hurricane Matthew. Let's hope the counties around here don't over due it like they did in 2012!

Great end of the year finds! Happy to hear you were refunded your money.

Thanks!

Congrats Barb on a great year. I hope 2017 brings you something very awesome and special. You know you have to put in the time and I know you work hard at finding treasure. Good luck this year and get some treasure fleet gold!

Good idea! So far from looking up info on it online I have found...

B=Passenger Vehicle
53=1953
A=ATLANTA, GA. (where made)

The rest is the vehicle serial number.

Called my restoration guy and he tracks the serial number and agreed with what you said but also mentioned It's a "210" model. So there ya go! =)

Congrats on a highly successful year both with your gold count, silvers and all the other interesting stuff you pulled up. I think you should politicize your signature line now that Kelly Co will no longer be there with a worthy cause every month. Like "Adopt a Pet", "Save the Whales" and the like! :lol:

Well OK then! I'm glad you cleared that up! Focus up that penetent vibe and in your humbleness go find us a bit of gold wouldja? Its the least you can do..do you want to be smoking a turd in purgatory for all of 2017? :laughing:
Mud

I am totally and completely disgusted with Kellyco. I placed an order on DEC 2 for an item that their web page stated was in stock. Got an email confirming the purchase.

I have sent two emails to customer (NO) Service and they will not answer them.

tomorrow makes a month since I made the purchase and I can not even find out if they plan on ever shipping the item. Is it back ordered. ETC.

If my dollars are not valuable enough to them to send me an email answer to my query about the transaction the I will Never purchase anything else from them.

I am totally and completely disgusted with Kellyco. I placed an order on DEC 2 for an item that their web page stated was in stock. Got an email confirming the purchase.

I have sent two emails to customer (NO) Service and they will not answer them.

tomorrow makes a month since I made the purchase and I can not even find out if they plan on ever shipping the item. Is it back ordered. ETC.

If my dollars are not valuable enough to them to send me an email answer to my query about the transaction the I will Never purchase anything else from them.

I didn't get a reply to my email either BUT I got an instant answer when I called, try calling?

They say the jobs not done until the paperwork is completed! OK, email. I am old.

Manners are irrelevant when you are drowning, I get it. I still maintain this situation has gone on far too long. Failure to make service a priority is not a pardonable offence. Either ML or KC is negligent in not adjusting to the reality of insufficient capacity to serve ongoing needs. A couple months is one thing, but this is way past that and I've seen no sign of improvement. If its happened I missed it, my bad. If I am right...
May 2017 be the year it all improves!

I didn't get a reply to my email either BUT I got an instant answer when I called, try calling?

In todays era of everything being high tech I should not have to call a company that has taken my money and produced Nothing and will not even answer an email.

We are no longer operating in the 50's and its time for Kellyco to get with the modern way of communicating.

Plus I have severe hearing loss and I no longer like using a phone to communicate.

Back
Top Bottom