Civil War finds

Seven

Forum Supporter
Haven't posted much lately as I have been concentrating more on my YouTube channel "Diggin' with Seven," but here are a few finds I've recently made on Civil War hunts in Kentucky and Tennessee. Most of my bullets are Colt 44 pistol bullets, but I did find some 58 Minies, a Sharps, a Gardner, a Gallagher, and a William's Cleaner without the base. Also pictured are some toe plates, a cleaning jag, a General Service Eagle button, a finial, rivets, various round balls, and some camp lead.
Be sure and check out my videos on YouTube for the various hunts. Happy hunting everyone.

84e334d3a63a2aa70b40a22b4bb3b04e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice relics buddy, love those 44's.

Thanks Bob. I told Chip the other day to tell you I said hello. We've got one spot that has always produced a lot of 44's but it is a copperhead haven. Best of luck to you guys... we need to get together sometime and hunt.

Thanks Bob. I told Chip the other day to tell you I said hello. We've got one spot that has always produced a lot of 44's but it is a copperhead haven. Best of luck to you guys... we need to get together sometime and hunt.

You bet, we need to make that happen sometime, it would be a blast. I will be heading back to my house in WV I own in June for some vacation. It is actually about 20 min from where they had the JGD campout hunt. Love getting back to the mnts. I grew up in. We will keep in touch.

You bet, we need to make that happen sometime, it would be a blast. I will be heading back to my house in WV I own in June for some vacation. It is actually about 20 min from where they had the JGD campout hunt. Love getting back to the mnts. I grew up in. We will keep in touch.

Enjoy yourself and get in some hunting while you are there. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom