The New Honey Hole Has Potential !!!

Another nice one. "Revisit" video at low tide will be interesting. Looks like it has never been hit.

Congrats on the Merc! I almost didn't recognize you wearing shoes. :lol:

That's what I thought.

Now we just gotta get him some gloves :laughing:

Those fish tacos look banging. I miss real Mexican food when I lived in AZ. The weather there looks so nice too.

Another nice one. "Revisit" video at low tide will be interesting. Looks like it has never been hit.
yeah i am excited for the low tides i have been going daily though but today i had trouble with the Excal :?: idk hope it was just a fluke , but im sure i will pull some more goods from there and make a nice video again soon ;)
:laughing: well i was trying to disguise my self ;) :laughing:
That's what I thought.

Now we just gotta get him some gloves :laughing:

Those fish tacos look banging. I miss real Mexican food when I lived in AZ. The weather there looks so nice too.

:laughing: i was in disguise ;) and yeah the tacos are the best there and yeah were are lucky here in So Cal to have nice weather year round its kinda cold but our cold compared to others is like 50s-60s during the day hahhaha but yeah they say if your lucky enough to live by the beach your lucky enough ;)

Pedro's Tacos in San Clemente is good too. You should edit in yourself superimposed on that beach in the background as you do your wrap-up. :lol:

Nice finds there,Romy.

Last edited:
Romy, Merc and wheat pennies are good indications that you may have a site that hasn't been hunted much. Could be bigger and older silver there as well as jewelry, especially a bit farther out. You may want to hit that spot again rain or shine while the gettin' is good! :yes: Congrats on another fine hunt and video. Those fish tacos are making me hungry and it's only 7am! :D

Back
Top Bottom