One of My Lifetime wishes coming true

JOE319

Was Talking to my Grand Niece earlier tonite when i received an Email about a concert next year....I was reading it to her when she interrupted and said GET THOSE TICKETS NOW!!!!
My Grand niece is an ALL kinds of music fan
All of my life ive wanted to go see Neil Diamond in concert
The Email i got was from The Bethel Performing Arts Center at the site of the Original WOODSTOCK Concert in 1969 annoncing tha Neil Diamond was going to be there on June 22 2017
My Grandniece wasnt even born for many years after that Original Concert was held but shes always told me she wanted to go there
I Went to the website and found the tickets were selling out fast so i jumped in and Wooohoo i managed to grab 2 Great tickets
So now for Christmas 2 Lifetime Dreams are coming true
Needless to say She is now Ecstatic and is now on her phone telling all of her friends..lol
As for me I think im more Ecstatic than she is LOL
Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas to ALL

Good for you. You'll make some great memories together, and will strengthen your bond with her--she will never ever forget the experience! Take some selfies with her there, and post 'em up here after the concert!

Thanks Crackerjack....Im sure there will be many many pictures taken that day

Awesome . Just about brought a tear to my eye . I love hearing these stories about some of these decent kids left in this world . They definitely need some more influence from the older folks in their lives. Hope y'all have a great time .

The Email i got was from The Bethel Performing Arts Center at the site of the Original WOODSTOCK Concert in 1969

Get your pics taken (with the grandniece) at all the cool landmarks ! A great time for the music, that we just love, to keep on loving 🎼🎼🎼

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

Get your pics taken (with the grandniece) at all the cool landmarks ! A great time for the music, that we just love, to keep on loving 🎼🎼🎼
Oh Yes there will be many pictures taken...I Myself was at Woodstock twice in 2015 so i know where to take her for Great pics...I have the same pics youve posted and seeing them on here makes me feel like i am there already..Its a Fabulous place to visit...Thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom