Haven't got to go in a while.

7centsworth

Forum Supporter
I have not been detecting in a little over three months. I have a new baby boy who is now three months old. And he is keeping me busy. I look at all y'alls post but I am really busy now to post as I am a youth pastor and have a three month old and a 10 year old. I actually got my detector out to look for something in the yard today that I lost and I told my wife it felt good just to look for that for five minutes. I will get back at it hopefully in the near future. I still like to look at what y'all are finding.

Glad to know I ain't the only one bro. I've got an 18mo old baby girl and a 5yr old son that keep me rolling man. Digging takes the back seat to daddy life these days. I feel your pain big time. But I'll tell you this.....when I do get to go out, even these little one hour hunts with my son mean more to me than a 10 hour, go hard type of dig day that I used to do. To go out and dig one bullet feels good again. It'll come back around to you soon man. Enjoy daddy time, and happy hunting when you get back out there.

Wolf

My daughter doesn't like to go detecting and I even customized her a ace 250 and made it pink. I hope my son will like detecting. They are such a blessing no matter if they like to detect or not. But it would be nice to have one that would like to detect.

Between surgery in January and pneumonia in April/May, I've been out only 1 time this year.

Sounds like you have had it rough. Hope you get to feeling better and get out and find the good stuff.

Hey buddy. Been wondering where you have gone too . Daddy Land! Congrats on the new addition to your family! Enjoy your time with them. They grow up fast. Hopefully you can find some time to go digging soon

Hey buddy. Been wondering where you have gone too . Daddy Land! Congrats on the new addition to your family! Enjoy your time with them. They grow up fast. Hopefully you can find some time to go digging soon

Thanks. And yes they grow up real fast.

Family is way more important. Enjoy your time as time goes too fast.
Life and my family have gotten in the way of my hunts as well.

To quote a Country song " sounds like life to me " congrats on you SON and having your priorities in order !! Your one of the lucky ones , i feel bad for those who only have a hobby to fill there days .
HH

Back
Top Bottom