Hello from Wisconsin

Mechanic

Hi everyone. I'm from the Milwaukee/Racine area and just getting back into metal detecting. I used to use my grandpas old White Coinmaster a hundred years ago-man that thing was heavy. I got back into it since I have an old farm house from the 1800's and was curious what I would find.
So now I watch youtube metal detecting videos while waiting for the temps to get out of the 30's... Is this normal?

Welcome to the forum....yep Mech, in this part of the Country we have to have more patience than others...and your feelings are normal.....heck, I'm 150 miles North of you with 10" of snow on the ground yet!

Thanks for the welcomes:cheers: Now I cant wait for the weather to get warmer & get outdoors with some of you guys. I have to convince my wife that I need a better metal detector this summer...

Thanks for the welcomes:cheers: Now I cant wait for the weather to get warmer & get outdoors with some of you guys. I have to convince my wife that I need a better metal detector this summer...

I have a feeling after an outing with some of the Milwaukee boys you will be hooked again and out shopping!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Northern Illinois (although I work in Pleasant Prairie and my daughter goes to school in Kenosha) Here's hoping the weather warms up SOON...I'm sick of the cold....although we can't really complain about the winter...we've had some awesome weekends.

Welcome from GA.

It sounds like you are snowed in like quite a few others here. Watching videos and reading and learning is always helpful. Even more so now that you can't get out to detect. Good luck finding treasures on your farm. Let us know what you find ( as soon as the snow clears )

Back
Top Bottom