• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Third trip to the magical permission

jbrow

Elite Member
Pickings are starting to thin out in the front yard. No barbers yet from this magical place, but all visits have been more than wonderful. Today was no exception. Pulled my oldest U.S. silver today!

Attachments

• 20180522_133313-1.jpg
    20180522_133313-1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 20180522_145558-1.jpg
    20180522_145558-1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 486
  • 20180522_145629-1.jpg
    20180522_145629-1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 455
  • 20180522_134611-1.jpg
    20180522_134611-1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 457
  • 20180522_134619-1.jpg
    20180522_134619-1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 488
pickings are starting to thin out in the front yard. No barbers yet from this magical place, but all visits have been more than wonderful. Today was no exception. Pulled my oldest u.s. Silver today!

awesome finds congrats :d

A very outstanding hunt Jeremy. Congrats on the Seated, the old Canadian Large Cent, the Indians and all the rest. You really do have a magical site. Trapper

Sweet collection of finds!!! What a great variety!
I'd die to see any one of those come out of the dirt right now.....Been a crazy long drought for me.......
Love those Canadian largies too........what a great property.
Congrats.

Another amazing hunt. You have no idea how jealous I am right now. I moved and have no where to dig.

You are killing it and I get to live through all these awesome hunts you posting.

Awesome finds! Nice job!
Thanks !
Killing it!

Congrats!

<°)))>{
Thanks Jim!
Super hunt! Is that a Ching Dynasty coin I see?
Thanks ! Not sure on the oriental coin.....
Those are great finds - keep going
Thanks ! I think I might grid out the same area again next time, but maybe with the 17 inch coil on the 3030
“No Barbers”...I’d give you one for that Seated!!:D
HA ! I just am surprised no barbers yet ... I've found seated , mercs , and a rosie, but no barber

Congrats on another great hunt.
Thanks!
awesome finds congrats :d
thanks!
Damn close to capped bust there, really great hunting!
thanks ! Yep, I was hoping for a capped bust from this place.. built in 1845 so it's possible... keeping my fingers crossed !
A nice assortment of great finds...congrats!
Thanks!
A very outstanding hunt Jeremy. Congrats on the Seated, the old Canadian Large Cent, the Indians and all the rest. You really do have a magical site. Trapper
Thanks ! I don't know how I was so lucky that the owner let me hunt this place, but it is magical. Every time I'm there, I dig and then look at the old house and try to imagine what it must have been like years ago when these coins were lost.
Great finds!
Thanks!
Sweet collection of finds!!! What a great variety!
I'd die to see any one of those come out of the dirt right now.....Been a crazy long drought for me.......
Love those Canadian largies too........what a great property.
Congrats.
Thanks ! I had a drought last year , but this year is chugging along nicely so far.
Sweet! Be sure to show off the fourth trip, fifth trip, sixth trip.............
Thanks ! Hopefully I'll get some goodies to show off next time I get out there.
Another amazing hunt. You have no idea how jealous I am right now. I moved and have no where to dig.

You are killing it and I get to live through all these awesome hunts you posting.
Thanks ! Hopefully you'll find a place to go soon and it's chock full of goodies
Holy cow! THAT is a sick hunt. Dime is too nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks !

You are in a magical and wonderful place there!!! It must be a joy to pull all that history out during each visit. Congratulations!
Thanks !

Congrats on finding the large cent in MI, even if it is from the Canuk Neighborland. I feel like finding large cents here in the mittin is near impossible. Maybe eventually!

Back
Top Bottom