Best song ever

Best Song

That is an incredibly difficult question. Is there really a best song?

How about this:

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict

Which one is Pink?

Wow...there are so many...Floyd, Zeppelin, U2...

I would probably have to go with one of the belters from The Joshua Tree I guess.

Tough question sir! :D

There is no best song ever. Too subjective. The thread should be titled 'my favorite song' .

My favorite song is Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam, with Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd running a close second. :D

1983...(A Merman I Should Turn To Be) - Jimi Hendrix

I don't know if I have an all time best song, but there are many bands that I love and have put out great music over the years.
And alot of bands that are gone but wished they still made music, most of the current bands are to worried about getting radio play and videos.:lol:

man this is tough

fav song:
i would say robin trower "bridge of sighs"

best ever song
zeps "stairway to heaven"

10585_4435367.jpeg

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks the lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to know
how everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
the tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

And she's buying a stairway to heaven

One of my favs is America..A horse with no name.But there alot of Neil Young that I like too. Among many other bands.

Favorite song... might be Queen's "'39"

Favorite song TITLE is definately "I'm a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doin' Those Beat-o, Beat-o Flat-On-My-Seat-o, Hirohito Blues"

Everyone has different tastes. So what if I don't fall at the feet of Neil Young. I'd like to see if you had an opinion of your own stewart.

Back
Top Bottom