Any Brie Cheese Eaters

I was actually rambling about Brie...

Now.. Sardines? Hah.. I'm married to a Russian. I eat LOTS of sardines. She likes the bigger ones with bones and all, but I like em small and slippery with some horseradish, or mustard with a cracker. :thumbsup:
with a vodka chaser...................what a country......

She is not fan of the potato mash... I rather enjoy it tho! She is a Red-Wine-Aholic ;)
When i was in germany for 4 years, the hot drink was red wine and cola, a 50/50 mix. I remember it was very good, but cannot recall how many i drank. This was before yagermeister/redbull.

When i was in germany for 4 years, the hot drink was red wine and cola, a 50/50 mix. I remember it was very good, but cannot recall how many i drank. This was before yagermeister/redbull.

I never understood the attraction to the YagerSyrup.. Stuff smells foul, tastes foul.. Kinda like motor oil... :yes:

There are these crackers called water crackers that I found in most supermarkets. There the thinest, best crackers for cheese that I've found.

Cheese is great, brie included. Never had it with sardines, although I eat them too. I'll have to try combining them.

Back
Top Bottom