deus question

The Lama

Elite Member
hopefully one of you experienced deus users can help me out,so i meet a beginner couple dry sanding the beach with a deus we start talking and they asked for any advice i could give them,i told them what i thought were the most important things like dig foil and poptops dig zincolns today because they will corrode and sound like gold in 3 days but then ishow them what i think is super critical how to id a bottle cap i throw down a bottle cap unplug my headphones so they can hear take a fast swipe with the atpro hear iron return swipe slower you hear mid tone narrow down the swing third and fourth swipe you hear high tone everbody knows that trick so they try it and its all high tone so i try it same thing could not get the deus to let me know its a bottle cap so i told them i would find out ,so is the deus processor to fast for that trick

hopefully one of you experienced deus users can help me out,so i meet a beginner couple dry sanding the beach with a deus we start talking and they asked for any advice i could give them,i told them what i thought were the most important things like dig foil and poptops dig zincolns today because they will corrode and sound like gold in 3 days but then ishow them what i think is super critical how to id a bottle cap i throw down a bottle cap unplug my headphones so they can hear take a fast swipe with the atpro hear iron return swipe slower you hear mid tone narrow down the swing third and fourth swipe you hear high tone everbody knows that trick so they try it and its all high tone so i try it same thing could not get the deus to let me know its a bottle cap so i told them i would find out ,so is the deus processor to fast for that trick

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEhXzCJnjA

There are other things you can do.
Running higher silencer can help, but depth may be sacrificed.
You can watch ID of target. With VDI not normalized selected if targets gives same or higher VDI when freq is lowered on detector=good chance of junk tsrgrt like cap.
Caps can give broken or more broken tone using 4khz vs higher freqs.

Cheers hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom